Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Olbermann Suspended, Rachel Madcow gets identical haircut in support

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage done
to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since 2008 -
when do you plan to start?

Thanks,
Rich

Electing a Republican House was a good start.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/7/2010 7:33 AM, Buddy Beavers wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage done
to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since 2008 -
when do you plan to start?

Thanks,
Rich

Electing a Republican House was a good start.

Let the deficits continue. From Reagan to Bush I to Bush II every year
the country ran a deficit. Reagan doubled the debt, so did Bush II. Put
those guys back in charge and guess what? They will keep doing it. What
does it take for you to learn the republicans are never fiscally
conservative? They say they are but when in power always grow huge
deficits. But you never see that? You only notice a deficit when a
Democrat is in the White House. That's really stupid.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage done
to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since 2008 -
when do you plan to start?

Thanks,
Rich

Electing a Republican House was a good start.

Let the deficits continue. From Reagan to Bush I to Bush II every year the
country ran a deficit. Reagan doubled the debt, so did Bush II.

Obama tripled the sum total from when the country began.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage
done to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since 2008
- when do you plan to start?

Electing a Republican House was a good start.

Let the deficits continue. From Reagan to Bush I to Bush II every year
the country ran a deficit. Reagan doubled the debt, so did Bush II.

Obama tripled the sum total from when the country began.

Of course, that's Bush's fault too:
http://www.aurorasentinel.com/opinio...d20b402a4.html

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage
done to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since 2008
- when do you plan to start?

Electing a Republican House was a good start.

Let the deficits continue. From Reagan to Bush I to Bush II every year
the country ran a deficit. Reagan doubled the debt, so did Bush II.

Obama tripled the sum total from when the country began.

Of course, that's Bush's fault too:
http://www.aurorasentinel.com/opinio...d20b402a4.html

Hope This Helps!
Rich

I can't believe that Bush would have the nerve to break so many of Obama's
promises. Grrr, that Bush!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 22:40:07 -0600, "Buddy Beavers"
wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage
done to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since 2008
- when do you plan to start?

Electing a Republican House was a good start.

Let the deficits continue. From Reagan to Bush I to Bush II every year
the country ran a deficit. Reagan doubled the debt, so did Bush II.

Obama tripled the sum total from when the country began.

Of course, that's Bush's fault too:
http://www.aurorasentinel.com/opinio...d20b402a4.html

Hope This Helps!
Rich

I can't believe that Bush would have the nerve to break so many of Obama's
promises. Grrr, that Bush!

VVBG!!

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage
done to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since
2008
- when do you plan to start?

Electing a Republican House was a good start.

Let the deficits continue. From Reagan to Bush I to Bush II every year
the country ran a deficit. Reagan doubled the debt, so did Bush II.

Obama tripled the sum total from when the country began.

Of course, that's Bush's fault too:
http://www.aurorasentinel.com/opinio...d20b402a4.html

Hope This Helps!
Rich

I can't believe that Bush would have the nerve to break so many of Obama's
promises. Grrr, that Bush!

VVBG!!

Do you think Bush will win a 4th term in 2012?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage
done
to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since
2008 -
when do you plan to start?

Thanks,
Rich

Electing a Republican House was a good start.

Let the deficits continue. From Reagan to Bush I to Bush II every year
the country ran a deficit. Reagan doubled the debt, so did Bush II.

Obama tripled the sum total from when the country began.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that every republican president
sends the country further into debt. The other thing they do is they all
claim they are going to cut the deficit. Bush said he was going to cut
it 50% in 5 years. But instead he doubled it. So what you have is
republicans who say one thing and do the opposite. They say they are for
balanced budgets and then cut taxes and blow a hole in the deficit. Are
you going to believe the next republican president when he says he's
going to cut the deficit? I bet you do. Sucker!!!

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

[...]

It doesn't matter if she will or not, as long as Obama's history.