Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Olbermann Suspended, Rachel Madcow gets identical haircut in support

Buddy Beavers wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message
On 11/7/2010 7:33 AM, Buddy Beavers wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage
done to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since 2008
- when do you plan to start?

Electing a Republican House was a good start.

Let the deficits continue. From Reagan to Bush I to Bush II every year
the country ran a deficit. Reagan doubled the debt, so did Bush II.

Obama tripled the sum total from when the country began.

Of course, that's Bush's fault too:
http://www.aurorasentinel.com/opinio...d20b402a4.html

Hope This Helps!
Rich