Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Olbermann Suspended, Rachel Madcow gets identical haircut insupport

On 11/7/2010 7:33 AM, Buddy Beavers wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage done
to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since 2008 -
when do you plan to start?

Thanks,
Rich

Electing a Republican House was a good start.

Let the deficits continue. From Reagan to Bush I to Bush II every year
the country ran a deficit. Reagan doubled the debt, so did Bush II. Put
those guys back in charge and guess what? They will keep doing it. What
does it take for you to learn the republicans are never fiscally
conservative? They say they are but when in power always grow huge
deficits. But you never see that? You only notice a deficit when a
Democrat is in the White House. That's really stupid.

Hawke