Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Olbermann Suspended, Rachel Madcow gets identical haircut in support

"Gunner Asch" wrote

So Anderson had no numbers of the actual trip. No numbers of travelers,
no numbers of total dollars, no numbers of ships, aircraft etc.

So lets be fair and simply cut it in half, shall we?

$100 million a day, and costing nearly 1 billion dollars for the 9 day
trip.

Is that more fair to you?

Gunner

So, why weren't you and I invited? How do they make up the invite lists to
these things? I expect an inspection of the guest lists would reveal some
interesting reading. Maybe we could get in on the next one. I don't really
want to go to India. I am not germophobic by any means, but I don't want to
go to any country where I am afraid to touch anything. It was like that in
Nigeria, after seeing those preparation briefings including graphic footage
of Ebola virus patients. You didn't even want to breathe in the air.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
[...]

Is it true that the whole continent of Africa smells like ****?

I hear France is pretty bad, too, with all the open benjo ditches and a
****oir on every corner.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 12:04:26 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Steve B wrote:
[...]

Actually...no. Most of it is actually pretty nice. Except in the
villages. But then Ive not been there since the mid 70s.

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
[...]

Nigeria was pretty bad. We arrived at night, and drove in a van with a
smelly Nigerian driver, and two men with AK47's. Didn't see a lot. Coming
back was daytime, and yes, it stank. And odd smells that were kind of like
chitlins cooking.................... strange, not bad, but not good. We
spent almost the whole time at the rig or airport. Driving back, roadside
vendors had all kinds of dead animal carcasses there, some with just the
hair singed off. Interesting, but not enough to stop, and we were not
allowed to get out of the van. Do not touch anything. Do not drink
ANYTHING, even if capped. Drink only water provided. If you do give a
beggar money, pitch it to them, or throw it on the ground, no contact.
Pretty groaty ****.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.