Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Refrigerator not working again!

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:10:29 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Gunner my friend, I'm deathly allergic to tobacco and pot smoke. My
mother chain smoked cigarettes she she was pregnant with me and I
went cold turkey on nicotine at the age of one day. The only time I
wasn't crying was when I was breast feeding and getting a dose of
the drug that way. I was laying in the crib screaming "GIMME A DAMN
CIGARETTE!" but nobody understood what I was saying. As a child, I
had green slime running out my nose at all times. Tobacco smoke is
like pepper spray to me. I'm not the only person who reacts to in
that way as I've met more than one other person who has the same
reaction to the smoke as I have. If me and other people have such a
strong negative response to second hand smoke, it must be dangerous.
I wish it didn't affect me the way it does, it limits the number of
places I can go and people I can get around.

As a result of an 8 hour heart surgery, I cannot take being within range of
anyone smoking a cigarette, or smoking a cigar. There ought to be a law
that anyone smoking a cigar in public can be shot with no consequences to
the shooter.

Steve

Mine was 10 hours. Being around smokers doesn't bother me a bit. I
don't think I'd like being in an enclosed room or car with a smoker,
but no problem in a boat, on a deck, even in a large indoor area like
a shop if it was well-ventilated.