Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Refrigerator not working again

I cannot work on systems using azeotropes,
because I can't buy them, and don't intend to get licensed

Back when I had a car with R12, I got an EPA "green card" over the net.
It cost me $19, and maybe 45 minutes to go through the test and answer
the questions. it is essentially an open-book test.
I can buy R12 and R22, but don't have much need. My big can of R22
will probably last until I have no more R22 systems.

Jon