Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Jarno taper reamers

I have the potential to buy a bunch of jarno taper reamers at a very
good price. Is there any demand for them? If so, which sizes are
common?

How about taper pin reamers. Same questions.

RWL
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.htm...&LH_Complete=1

How about taper pin reamers. Same questions.

RWL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 06:34:41 -0500, Ignoramus20659

On 2010-09-13, GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane wrote:
I have the potential to buy a bunch of jarno taper reamers at a very
good price. Is there any demand for them? If so, which sizes are
common?

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.htm...&LH_Complete=1

Thanks Iggy. That pretty much answers the question. I didn't think
to look on eBay although in retrospect, that's the obvious place you
could get info.

RWL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-09-13, GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane wrote:
I have the potential to buy a bunch of jarno taper reamers at a very
good price. Is there any demand for them? If so, which sizes are
common?

How about taper pin reamers. Same questions.

Taper pins are nice useful things. I've got a wooden-boxed set
of taper pin reamers and several sizes of taper pins for use when I need
them.

As for the Jarno taper -- if you have a machine which uses the
Jarno taper -- then you might want a reamer to clean up a buggered
spindle socket. Or if you are making machines in that size range.

I've got the Morse taper reamer set (MT 1 - MT 5) plus a MT 0
which I had from before. I've got the taper pin reamers. I don't need
the Jarno ones -- unless a machine of appropriate size falls into my
lap. (And I don't have room in the shop for such a machine anyway. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Reamers Michael Koblic Metalworking 15 March 14th 09 12:07 AM
help ID this set of reamers .. Grant Erwin Metalworking 6 October 13th 08 02:40 PM
Reamers for ER40? Louis Ohland Metalworking 12 December 17th 07 02:36 PM
reamers sw Metalworking 9 January 20th 04 02:09 AM
2 Morse taper extender to 3 taper, then 1 inch threading die holder Doug Goncz Metalworking 5 October 21st 03 12:00 PM