Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Jarno taper reamers

On 2010-09-13, GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane wrote:
I have the potential to buy a bunch of jarno taper reamers at a very
good price. Is there any demand for them? If so, which sizes are
common?

How about taper pin reamers. Same questions.

Taper pins are nice useful things. I've got a wooden-boxed set
of taper pin reamers and several sizes of taper pins for use when I need
them.

As for the Jarno taper -- if you have a machine which uses the
Jarno taper -- then you might want a reamer to clean up a buggered
spindle socket. Or if you are making machines in that size range.

I've got the Morse taper reamer set (MT 1 - MT 5) plus a MT 0
which I had from before. I've got the taper pin reamers. I don't need
the Jarno ones -- unless a machine of appropriate size falls into my
lap. (And I don't have room in the shop for such a machine anyway. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564