Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default China in Africa...not good...

"Buerste" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
How China's taking over Africa, and why the West should be VERY worried

By Andrew Malone

snip

One of my nephews has the right idea. He has a degree in Russian, joined
the Army Rangers and they are teaching him Chinese. We should ALL learn
Russian and Chinese...THAT'S our future! (thanks to our politicians that
have destroyed this country for their own gain)

We need to export the EPA to China, that will stop them in their tracks.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/21/2010 7:26 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:
Wes wrote:
wrote:

"Gunner wrote in message
How China's taking over Africa, and why the West should be VERY
worried

By Andrew Malone
snip

One of my nephews has the right idea. He has a degree in Russian,
joined the Army Rangers and they are teaching him Chinese. We
should ALL learn Russian and Chinese...THAT'S our future! (thanks
to our politicians that have destroyed this country for their own
gain)

We need to export the EPA to China, that will stop them in their
tracks.

How is that Wes?
The Chinese shut down over two THOUSAND factories as gross poluters last
month and are spending $1.9 billion dollars per month on clean and renewable
energy alternatives.

Not even the EPA could accomplish that....

The difference between China and us is that in China business doesn't
tell the government what to do. The government does the telling.
Moreover if any business or businessmen actually have the nerve to
challenge or to try to pay off the Chinese government there's a good
chance they'll be dead in short order. It's funny when you think about
it. In China the government is completely authoritarian and nobody tells
it what to do, and they still throw people in prison forever or kill
them if they don't like what they do. Yet they are doing great in
business. Which only goes to show that you don't have to let business
run your country and that government can do a good job running things.
Those are two things the right wing would have you believe can't be done
here. Maybe they're right. I think our country is more corrupt than
China is. Over there businesses can't pay off the politicians to get
what they want like they can here. And business rules here. Not in
China. Maybe we should learn from them.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
wrote:

"Gunner wrote in message
[...]

And, the Chinese government subsidizes businesses, supplies a lot of raw
materials, machines and supplements labor. No wonder we can't easily
compete.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
wrote:

"Gunner wrote in message
[...]

And the Chinese supplies slave labor. Even sending the slaves to Africa
to work.

Imagine that!

Hawke is a lover of the Chinese, who keep slaves, execute people without
trial and if there is a trial, its a kangaroo court, pay bribes to
foriegn governments and supply millions of pounds of arms, ammo,
explosives and terrorist training to foreign governments who use it to
enslave their people.

Hawke is nothing more than a lover of totalitarian regimes.

Id be happy to kick into the pot to send him, one way to China, or Cuba
so he can be with the people he loves.

Anyone else?

Ive got $20 ready to put down on his boat ticket.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
wrote:

"Gunner wrote in message
[...]

Yeah. It looks like they have improved on the free market business
model. They cheat a lot too, which makes beating them all the harder. Oh
well, I can't see any reason for us to do anything different. We might
as well carry on as usual and just hope things will change. (sarcasm).

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
wrote:

"Gunner wrote in message
[...]

Sending him to Cuba would be too much of a holiday.
Senf him to China or Myanmar.
Or Zimbabwe.

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

And, the Chinese government subsidizes businesses, supplies a lot of raw
materials, machines and supplements labor. No wonder we can't easily
compete.

And the Chinese supplies slave labor. Even sending the slaves to Africa
to work.

Imagine that!

Hawke is a lover of the Chinese, who keep slaves, execute people without
trial and if there is a trial, its a kangaroo court, pay bribes to
foriegn governments and supply millions of pounds of arms, ammo,
explosives and terrorist training to foreign governments who use it to
enslave their people.

As usual you're full of ****. American business loves China. They send
our jobs there and fire American workers so they can make more for
themselves. American consumers love China because they can buy
everything they want so cheap from Walmart. American courts are kangaroo
courts, American government and businessmen pay bribes all over the
world, and we supply most of the world with all the arms, ammo, and
tools of war, they need. We even provide the Taliban and the Pakistanis
with money for drugs and weapons. And we do this as our people get
poorer all the time. The bottom 50% of Americans only own 1% of the
country's wealth. So most Americans are nothing but wage slaves anyway.
China doesn't sound so bad in comparison.

Hawke is nothing more than a lover of totalitarian regimes.

It's always the right winger military lovers like Gummer who are the big
supporters of totalitarian regimes. After all who is it that keeps all
totalitarian regimes in power? That's right, the military. So Mr. Big
Military Ass Kisser Gummer is down for supporting totalitarians far more
than any liberal.

Id be happy to kick into the pot to send him, one way to China, or Cuba
so he can be with the people he loves.

Anyone else?

Ive got $20 ready to put down on his boat ticket.

I'd believe you if you said you had 20 cents. No, I take that back. I
don't believe anything you say. You lie about everything.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message

As usual you're full of ****. American business loves China. They send our
jobs there and fire American workers so they can make more for themselves.

That is just stupid, simplistic and wrong! Jobs aren't "sent" to China,
jobs are lost to Chinese companies that produce and deliver goods cheaper
that American companies. The Chinese government subsidizes business in
China, America punishes businesses.

China doesn't sound so bad in comparison.

You know NOTHING about China! For God's sake, READ SOMETHING!!!...other
than leftist blogs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 22:46:49 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

As usual you're full of ****. American business loves China. They send our
jobs there and fire American workers so they can make more for themselves.

That is just stupid, simplistic and wrong! Jobs aren't "sent" to China,
jobs are lost to Chinese companies that produce and deliver goods cheaper
that American companies. The Chinese government subsidizes business in
China, America punishes businesses.

China doesn't sound so bad in comparison.

You know NOTHING about China! For God's sake, READ SOMETHING!!!...other
than leftist blogs.

Better yet, try doing business directly with China.
Not buying something they already make for someone else (which they
will gladly sell to you too, using tooling the other guy paid for, as
well as his design) - but have something YOU designed built there -
and see how long you can survive when they start selling YOUR product
to any and all comers for lower cost than you are paying.

Intellectual property rights - along with property rights in general,
are not part of the Chinese Lexicon. Particularly mainland Chinese.
Taiwan is a LITTLE bit better in that regard.

"There is nothing that someone cannot make more cheaply, and of lower
quality if the market is there"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

That happened to a freind of mine. He had a soldering station
designed, then sent it to China. A few months later, it's in several US
catalogs for less than half what they are charging him.

Intellectual property rights - along with property rights in general,
are not part of the Chinese Lexicon. Particularly mainland Chinese.
Taiwan is a LITTLE bit better in that regard.

"There is nothing that someone cannot make more cheaply, and of lower
quality if the market is there"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:35:41 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

Happened to me - company I was working for - we designed a unique PC
case and had it made in China. We paid for all the dies and all the
injection molding equipment and everything - and they were selling out
case worldwide through "asian sources computing" for half (or less)
what we were paying - before we got our first production run.

Intellectual property rights - along with property rights in general,
are not part of the Chinese Lexicon. Particularly mainland Chinese.
Taiwan is a LITTLE bit better in that regard.

"There is nothing that someone cannot make more cheaply, and of lower
quality if the market is there"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/22/2010 7:46 PM, Buerste wrote:
wrote in message

As usual you're full of ****. American business loves China. They send our
jobs there and fire American workers so they can make more for themselves.

That is just stupid, simplistic and wrong! Jobs aren't "sent" to China,
jobs are lost to Chinese companies that produce and deliver goods cheaper
that American companies. The Chinese government subsidizes business in
China, America punishes businesses.

China doesn't sound so bad in comparison.

You know NOTHING about China! For God's sake, READ SOMETHING!!!...other
than leftist blogs.

I don't read any leftist blogs, you twit! I read books and watch
business shows on TV and listen to what the experts say. You are the one
who is ignorant. Take the furniture business. Know anything about it? We
used to have quite a few furniture manufacturers in the U.S. Not any
more. Ethan Allen is about all that is left. The managers closed down
the factories in North Carolina and Georgia and set up shop in Vietnam
and in China. They make the same furniture there but pay nothing for
labor and have no worries about ruining the environment. That is what I
mean by a job being "sent" to China. By that I mean ongoing businesses
located in the U.S. close down factories and set up new ones in Asia
where the wages are 80 cents an hour...or less. If you don't think those
American businessmen love China then you're nuts! And you don't know
anything about businessmen.

China does subsidize business. So do we. We give the oil industry 45
billion dollars a year in subsidies. Funny, considering it's one of the
most profitable industries in the world. So the fact is we subsidize
business too. We do even more of it in the defense industry. And by the
way, America is in the top 5 countries in the world when it comes to
being business friendly. So where you get the idea America punishes
business is clearly a mystery. Because you just don't have the facts
straight. You want to have a contest of your facts against mine? Any
day. Bring it on.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Wow, them Chinks sure are good at business, aren't they?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

Yet companies still try to get honest deals there.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 8/24/2010 6:48 PM, Buddy Beavers wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

wrote:

Hawke is nothing more than a lover of totalitarian regimes.

Id be happy to kick into the pot to send him, one way to China, or
Cuba
so he can be with the people he loves.

Anyone else?

Ive got $20 ready to put down on his boat ticket.

Sending him to Cuba would be too much of a holiday.
Senf him to China or Myanmar.
Or Zimbabwe.

Afghanistan, with a fresh, 3-color USA flag tattoo on his forehead!

Send hawkie to Somalia and tell them he's there to put an end to
piracy.

Give me the men and equipment to do it and I'd be glad to put a stop
to it.

I thought you were against the military. Or are you now a Soldier of
Fortune? I'll buy your airline ticket, one way should do it.

I'm only against the military when it's misused by people in power and
when people in the military use force when it's unwarranted. I am in favor
of using it when you have to. Getting piracy under control, that's a good
use of the military. Give me the naval forces to do the job and it would
be easy.

Hawke

Awesome! The suit up and ship out soldier! Your Uncle Sammy Obammy needs you
right now. Why the **** are you still here, don't tell us you're 4F like the
rest of your newsgroup pals? Curly learned to **** sheep in the 4H, maybe
you can fight for his country as they try to retake the sheep vaginas, er,
Malvinas.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 03:27:36 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

Sad part is nobody cares if it is an "honest " deal any more - as
long as it is the lowest possible price. Quality and ethics be damned.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

One more reason they are called 'Masters of Business Annihilation'.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

Yeah, capitalism is great isn't it? Those chinks play it hard don't
they? But since when did anything but profits matter in capitalism? Take
it or leave it.

Hawke