Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default China in Africa...not good...

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 02:02:51 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 01:41:34 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 8/21/2010 7:26 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:
Wes wrote:
wrote:

"Gunner wrote in message
How China's taking over Africa, and why the West should be VERY
worried

By Andrew Malone
snip

One of my nephews has the right idea. He has a degree in Russian,
joined the Army Rangers and they are teaching him Chinese. We
should ALL learn Russian and Chinese...THAT'S our future! (thanks
to our politicians that have destroyed this country for their own
gain)

We need to export the EPA to China, that will stop them in their
tracks.

How is that Wes?
The Chinese shut down over two THOUSAND factories as gross poluters last
month and are spending $1.9 billion dollars per month on clean and
renewable
energy alternatives.

Not even the EPA could accomplish that....

The difference between China and us is that in China business doesn't tell
the government what to do. The government does the telling. Moreover if
any business or businessmen actually have the nerve to challenge or to try
to pay off the Chinese government there's a good chance they'll be dead in
short order. It's funny when you think about it. In China the government
is completely authoritarian and nobody tells it what to do, and they still
throw people in prison forever or kill them if they don't like what they
do. Yet they are doing great in business. Which only goes to show that you
don't have to let business run your country and that government can do a
good job running things. Those are two things the right wing would have
you believe can't be done here. Maybe they're right. I think our country
is more corrupt than China is. Over there businesses can't pay off the
politicians to get what they want like they can here. And business rules
here. Not in China. Maybe we should learn from them.

Hawke

And, the Chinese government subsidizes businesses, supplies a lot of raw
materials, machines and supplements labor. No wonder we can't easily
compete.

And the Chinese supplies slave labor. Even sending the slaves to Africa
to work.

Imagine that!

Hawke is a lover of the Chinese, who keep slaves, execute people without
trial and if there is a trial, its a kangaroo court, pay bribes to
foriegn governments and supply millions of pounds of arms, ammo,
explosives and terrorist training to foreign governments who use it to
enslave their people.

Hawke is nothing more than a lover of totalitarian regimes.

Id be happy to kick into the pot to send him, one way to China, or Cuba
so he can be with the people he loves.

Anyone else?

Ive got $20 ready to put down on his boat ticket.

Gunner

Sending him to Cuba would be too much of a holiday.
Senf him to China or Myanmar.
Or Zimbabwe.

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)