Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another CL dreamer...

On 08/20/2010 02:57 PM, Jon Anderson wrote:
This one just sounds clueless. $1500 for an import bench top drill
press??? Good luck!

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/tls/1908796072.html

Oh, _that_ kind of CL!

I thought you meant this: http://www.ccwebster.net/robintim/Nobler/

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
This one just sounds clueless. $1500 for an import bench top drill
press??? Good luck!

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/tls/1908796072.html

Jon

Is one of the pictures reversed?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
This one just sounds clueless. $1500 for an import bench top drill
press??? Good luck!

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/tls/1908796072.html

Jon

Kind of like a vote for Obama, you didn't get 10% of what you bargained for!

Oh yeah, that Pelosi whore wants those who object to a monument of terrorism
at ground zero investigated. If the bitch had a brain in her head she would
want the terrorsits funding their monument investigated, but instead she
wants anybody that opposes the terrorist monument to be investigated. The
stupid piece of **** whore libtard democrap should be killed on the spot but
libtards listen to the piece of ****. I wish she was within my reach I
would pop her eyeballs out of their socket, knock her teeth out, and **** in
her libtard face, then I would be sorry for being too kind to her! Do you
idiots yet realize there is a reason God says women shouldn't rule over men?
Of course not, if you were near smart enough to listen to God you wouldn't
be a libtard.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:57:46 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

This one just sounds clueless. $1500 for an import bench top drill
press??? Good luck!

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/tls/1908796072.html

Jon

That is a great one.

I've heard a number of times what my machines do? Is there a quick
good answer for "those people"? I get a little set back that they must
have no idea cars and other metal parts and finished machines are made
with metal cutting machinery. I think the last time was to a chick
from south america in my broken spanish and her broken english and I
think she understood more than a fluent english speaking person.

Reminds me of that black female kid and obviously her brother from
africa at the swap meet. He was trying to push her closer to the
rabbit cages while she was terrified pushing backwards and saying
"What dat is ?". LOL

SW

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

This one just sounds clueless. $1500 for an import bench top drill
press??? Good luck!

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/tls/1908796072.html

Jon

"I recently heard you can also use this unit for gun smithing."

This is getting pretty funny. We need to present the most Clueless as
we find them!

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:57:43 -0500, "RogerN" wrote:

[...]

Come on Roger..tell us what you REALLY think! Dont be shy!

VBG

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:38:34 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
This one just sounds clueless. $1500 for an import bench top drill
press??? Good luck!

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/tls/1908796072.html

Is one of the pictures reversed?

I think it's the price. I rectum it should read 0051$.

--
We're all here because we're not all there.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/20/2010 1:38 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Is one of the pictures reversed?

LOL... Good catch! Either a reversed picture, or it's readily adaptable
for southpaws...

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 20, 3:57*pm, Jon Anderson wrote:
This one just sounds clueless. $1500 for an import bench top drill
press??? Good luck!

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/tls/1908796072.html

Jon

I think I've run across that brand before and if there's a "Made in
Usa" on it, it'll be Usa, China. Nice "patina" on table and column,
too. Probably a relative with not a clue as to what it is or does or
current worth. Just that it "looks expensive". I think one of the
implement dealer chains carried that brand.

Probably would made a good paint stirrer for a wood shop.

Stan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

This one just sounds clueless. $1500 for an import bench top drill
press??? Good luck!

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/tls/1908796072.html

Jon

"I recently heard you can also use this unit for gun smithing."

This is getting pretty funny. We need to present the most Clueless as
we find them!

Gunner

I don't know, that has to be up there close or better than that
painted ruski lathe.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

This one just sounds clueless. $1500 for an import bench top drill
press??? Good luck!

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/tls/1908796072.html

Jon

"I recently heard you can also use this unit for gun smithing."

This is getting pretty funny. We need to present the most Clueless as
we find them!

Gunner

I don't know, that has to be up there close or better than that
painted ruski lathe.

SW

Ok..how bout Best of...Clueless and Ripoff Ads on Craigslist?

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
[...]

Kind of like whacking the hornets nest but found it empty! Fishing ain't
very good here on Friday night!

Also, when I go on an anti-liberal rampage I'm not referring to my liberal
friends on here, I'm referring to the elected out of touch nuts that would
want Iggy's mill impounded because he could potentially make a firearm
receiver with it.

It does seem Pelosi is completely out of touch since the majority object to
building a Mosque at ground zero, and they wanted to open it on 9/11 10
years after the terrorist attack, if that could give Pelosi another hint.
Does Nancy Pelosi think the Mosque should be investigated? Should the
source of the $100 million be investigated? Not according to Pelosi, she
wants those opposed to building a monument to terror at ground zero, those
are the ones she says should be investigated. I'm curious how she got so
far out of touch, perhaps a mental illness, perhaps too much liberal brain
wash education.

But the religious fellow over the ground zero Mosque, I forget what they
call them, is being sent around the world on taxpayer dollars for religious
purposes. Seems those who cry "Separation of church and state" have double
standards, if you're promoting Islamic terrorists with taxpayer dollars it's
OK. What a mixed up country we live in.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RogerN wrote:

--

[...]

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart
directs him toward the left."
Ecclesiastes 10:2

Kind of says it all, huh...

--

Richard Lamb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 11:32:50 -0500, "RogerN" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Ive said it before, and Ill continue saying that Liberalism is one of
the symptoms of a serious mental illness. Seems that the pysch community
backs me up as well

But the religious fellow over the ground zero Mosque, I forget what they
call them, is being sent around the world on taxpayer dollars for religious
purposes. Seems those who cry "Separation of church and state" have double
standards, if you're promoting Islamic terrorists with taxpayer dollars it's
OK. What a mixed up country we live in.

RogerN

Sharia Law is not only "law", but lifestyle. In islamic nations..its
law, rule, religion,state and community.

Those that allow Sharia law...never heard of "seperation of church and
state"

Which means they can only be 1 of 2 things...treasonous..or mentally
ill.

For those not familiar with Sharia Law...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...haria-law.html
http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/...sharia_is.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

Since the Tangos are generally subscribers to Wahhabi (sect)
Id strongly suggest you review the attributes of Wahhabism as
well....before they kill you.

Something yall best be aware of. It may be coming to a nation near you.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:43:21 -0700

But the religious fellow over the ground zero Mosque, I forget what they
call them, is being sent around the world on taxpayer dollars for religious
purposes. Seems those who cry "Separation of church and state" have double
standards, if you're promoting Islamic terrorists with taxpayer dollars it's
OK. What a mixed up country we live in.

RogerN

Sharia Law is not only "law", but lifestyle. In islamic nations..its
law, rule, religion,state and community.

Those that allow Sharia law...never heard of "seperation of church and
state"

Islam does not allow for that, it is completely foreign to their
world view. There are only those submitted to God, and those who
aren't. Those who aren't are either ignorant of the law of God, or
they are rebellious/traitors to the ways of God. It is entirely
within the duties of a muslim ruler to act against such traitorous
rebels.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:23:19 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]

Which makes it so incredible to me that the Leftists are so forgiving of
Islam and chose to allow them to come to the civilized nations.

They seem to forget as well, that gays are either pitched off a tall
building or crushed under a brick wall built to collapse on
them..rebuildable as needed.

Too bad its not feasible to ship all the Leftards to a Sharia controlled
nation and leave them there for 5 yrs..then poll them and find out if
they want to come home or not. The survivors anyways......

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:33:30 -0700
wrote:

[...]

I suspect, myself, that the leftists are projecting (quite
naturally, I might add) their own approach to the world, onto other
peoples. For them, the mullahs of Iran (for example) are merely
another colorful ethnic religious leader, much like Episcopalians,
only in 'funny clothing.' They (the leftist) apparently do not take
their own rhetoric seriously, for they definitely don't seem to take
the Mullahs as seriously meaning what they are saying. (They remind
me of an arc in Bloom County: Opus is in jail,and his cell mate is in
for "massacring Oakland" - and when Steve Dallas is told this, he
assumes it is a colorful sports metaphor.)
So, the leftists, projecting their own tolerance of diversity and
acceptance for all (except for traditional Christians) see a kindred
sprit in the mullahs, who too do not like traditional Christians.
Unfortunately for the leftists, the mullahs know the Christians are at
least "people of the book", unlike the pagan secularists, who have no
religion to speak of.

They seem to forget as well, that gays are either pitched off a tall
building or crushed under a brick wall built to collapse on
them..rebuildable as needed.

Too bad its not feasible to ship all the Leftards to a Sharia controlled
nation and leave them there for 5 yrs..then poll them and find out if
they want to come home or not. The survivors anyways......

Sounds like a plan. Not one I really 'like' but it would work.
Might even cause "amendment of life" - which is always a good thing.

tschus
pyotr