Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_3_] Sunworshipper[_3_] is offline

Default Another CL dreamer...

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:57:46 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

This one just sounds clueless. $1500 for an import bench top drill
press??? Good luck!

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/tls/1908796072.html

Jon

That is a great one.

I've heard a number of times what my machines do? Is there a quick
good answer for "those people"? I get a little set back that they must
have no idea cars and other metal parts and finished machines are made
with metal cutting machinery. I think the last time was to a chick
from south america in my broken spanish and her broken english and I
think she understood more than a fluent english speaking person.

Reminds me of that black female kid and obviously her brother from
africa at the swap meet. He was trying to push her closer to the
rabbit cages while she was terrified pushing backwards and saying
"What dat is ?". LOL

SW