Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Another CL dreamer...

RogerN wrote:

--

Kind of like whacking the hornets nest but found it empty! Fishing ain't
very good here on Friday night!

Also, when I go on an anti-liberal rampage I'm not referring to my liberal
friends on here, I'm referring to the elected out of touch nuts that would
want Iggy's mill impounded because he could potentially make a firearm
receiver with it.

It does seem Pelosi is completely out of touch since the majority object to
building a Mosque at ground zero, and they wanted to open it on 9/11 10
years after the terrorist attack, if that could give Pelosi another hint.
Does Nancy Pelosi think the Mosque should be investigated? Should the
source of the $100 million be investigated? Not according to Pelosi, she
wants those opposed to building a monument to terror at ground zero, those
are the ones she says should be investigated. I'm curious how she got so
far out of touch, perhaps a mental illness, perhaps too much liberal brain
wash education.

But the religious fellow over the ground zero Mosque, I forget what they
call them, is being sent around the world on taxpayer dollars for religious
purposes. Seems those who cry "Separation of church and state" have double
standards, if you're promoting Islamic terrorists with taxpayer dollars it's
OK. What a mixed up country we live in.

RogerN

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart
directs him toward the left."
Ecclesiastes 10:2

Kind of says it all, huh...

--