Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another dreamer.....

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1902989376.html

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-08-19, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1902989376.html

I say, another asshole and timewaster.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 05:11:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1902989376.html

Al? Is that you, Babs, baby?

He wiped off the face but didn't dust the top. I'm surprised that he
didn't call it "remanufactured".

--
We're all here because we're not all there.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1902989376.html

Looks like some of that overpriced stuff at the pawn shops. They are
amazing. They will have the same deal on a welder, or some other piece of
equipment, yet have another item priced at a give away price. You just have
to be a smart shopper.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:14:43 -0500, Ignoramus12820

On 2010-08-19, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1902989376.html

I say, another asshole and timewaster.

?????

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-08-19, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1902989376.html

I say, another asshole and timewaster.

?????

Gunner

Wants too much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-08-19, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1902989376.html

I say, another asshole and timewaster.

?????

Gunner

Wants too much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Indeed. G might be a woman who is selling off some male relative or ex
husbands stuff. I see that fairly regularly on Craigslist.
However..these women usually sell the stuff for pocket change just to
get it out of the house.

Or some ****head who doesnt know any better

Or the third and smallest class..a suckbag who intentionally tries to
sell stuff at outrageous prices in the hopes he will find a sucker....

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wants too much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Indeed. G might be a woman who is selling off some male relative or ex
husbands stuff. I see that fairly regularly on Craigslist.
However..these women usually sell the stuff for pocket change just to
get it out of the house.

The best is a woman about to divorce. Sells cheap for spite. I heard
of a '64 'vette sold for $1000 a couple years back.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-08-19, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1902989376.html

I say, another asshole and timewaster.

?????

Gunner

Wants too much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Indeed. G might be a woman who is selling off some male relative or ex
husbands stuff. I see that fairly regularly on Craigslist.
However..these women usually sell the stuff for pocket change just to
get it out of the house.

Or some ****head who doesnt know any better

Or the third and smallest class..a suckbag who intentionally tries to
sell stuff at outrageous prices in the hopes he will find a sucker....

That third type habituates eBay, checks for the highest price that
item ever sold for, and then doubles that for good measure.

I laugh and click away.

--
We're all here because we're not all there.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-08-19, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1902989376.html

I say, another asshole and timewaster.

?????

Gunner

Wants too much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Indeed. G might be a woman who is selling off some male relative or ex
husbands stuff. I see that fairly regularly on Craigslist.
However..these women usually sell the stuff for pocket change just to
get it out of the house.

Or some ****head who doesnt know any better

Or the third and smallest class..a suckbag who intentionally tries to
sell stuff at outrageous prices in the hopes he will find a sucker....

That third type habituates eBay, checks for the highest price that
item ever sold for, and then doubles that for good measure.

I laugh and click away.

That type also habituates craigslist. 80 to 90 percent of craigslist
posts are from them.

I talked to such an asshole once (I normally do not talk to them). I
asked him, how come you are wanting more than it sells for online?

His answer was "but you save on shipping".

Another local loser has been posting the same overpriced items for 2
years, saying "moving, must sell".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 2010-08-19, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Must be tough living in that Democrat state like you do. Most Craigslist
posts in my neck of the woods are simply from regular people