Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another CL dreamer...

Gunner Asch on Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:33:30 -0700
On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:23:19 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:43:21 -0700

But the religious fellow over the ground zero Mosque, I forget what they
call them, is being sent around the world on taxpayer dollars for religious
purposes. Seems those who cry "Separation of church and state" have double
standards, if you're promoting Islamic terrorists with taxpayer dollars it's
OK. What a mixed up country we live in.

RogerN

Sharia Law is not only "law", but lifestyle. In islamic nations..its
law, rule, religion,state and community.

Those that allow Sharia law...never heard of "seperation of church and
state"

Islam does not allow for that, it is completely foreign to their
world view. There are only those submitted to God, and those who
aren't. Those who aren't are either ignorant of the law of God, or
they are rebellious/traitors to the ways of God. It is entirely
within the duties of a muslim ruler to act against such traitorous
rebels.

Which makes it so incredible to me that the Leftists are so forgiving of
Islam and chose to allow them to come to the civilized nations.

I suspect, myself, that the leftists are projecting (quite
naturally, I might add) their own approach to the world, onto other
peoples. For them, the mullahs of Iran (for example) are merely
another colorful ethnic religious leader, much like Episcopalians,
only in 'funny clothing.' They (the leftist) apparently do not take
their own rhetoric seriously, for they definitely don't seem to take
the Mullahs as seriously meaning what they are saying. (They remind
me of an arc in Bloom County: Opus is in jail,and his cell mate is in
for "massacring Oakland" - and when Steve Dallas is told this, he
assumes it is a colorful sports metaphor.)
So, the leftists, projecting their own tolerance of diversity and
acceptance for all (except for traditional Christians) see a kindred
sprit in the mullahs, who too do not like traditional Christians.
Unfortunately for the leftists, the mullahs know the Christians are at
least "people of the book", unlike the pagan secularists, who have no
religion to speak of.

They seem to forget as well, that gays are either pitched off a tall
building or crushed under a brick wall built to collapse on
them..rebuildable as needed.

Too bad its not feasible to ship all the Leftards to a Sharia controlled
nation and leave them there for 5 yrs..then poll them and find out if
they want to come home or not. The survivors anyways......

Sounds like a plan. Not one I really 'like' but it would work.
Might even cause "amendment of life" - which is always a good thing.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich