Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wood router duty cycle?

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:59:51 -0700, "CW"
wrote:
SNIP

........... Most newer CNC mills will do 10000 stock.

10,000 RPM is becoming a standard in new VMC's used in tool & die
shops, even on fairly large units. Speeds to 40,000RPM have been
available for while, at some expense.

It will be interesting to see what spindle speed changes have been
become available over the last 2 years. At IMTS2008, there was a demo
of one running at 120,000 RPM. It was surfacing at incredible IPM's.
Cutting was dry of course, but a rrrrreeeeeeally large refrigeration
unit was cooling the head, spindle, and column. Hard to see any chips
flying, more like "dust", but interesting to watch.

I wonder what will we see at IMTS2010 net month?

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default HAPPY THANKSGIVING, CANADA !!!

Hey All,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Canadians.

And Happy Columbus Day to all my US friends and Family.

It's Turkey Day here, and the pumpkin pie looks great!!

Take care. Have a great day.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey All,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Canadians.

And Happy Columbus Day to all my US friends and Family.

It's Turkey Day here, and the pumpkin pie looks great!!

Take care. Have a great day.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario

I wish I lived closer t0o the border. I would help you celebrate.

John

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:24:34 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Hey All,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Canadians.

And Happy Columbus Day to all my US friends and Family.

It's Turkey Day here, and the pumpkin pie looks great!!

Take care. Have a great day.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario

And happy 10-10-10 day for the rest of the planet!!

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey All,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Canadians.

And Happy Columbus Day to all my US friends and Family.

It's Turkey Day here, and the pumpkin pie looks great!!

Did I leave my web cam on again? ;-)

Well, no matter, i just finished the pie. I couldn't wait till
tomorrow and the label said, "Use by 10/10/10"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Let us all hope that it will be a peaceful and harmonious day as well.

10-10-10 is close to the 9-11 day we remember.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/

wrote:

Hey All,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Canadians.

And Happy Columbus Day to all my US friends and Family.

It's Turkey Day here, and the pumpkin pie looks great!!

Take care. Have a great day.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario

And happy 10-10-10 day for the rest of the planet!!

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message

Hey All,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Canadians.

And Happy Columbus Day to all my US friends and Family.

It's Turkey Day here, and the pumpkin pie looks great!!

Take care. Have a great day.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario

As a ex-Canadian ( not completely, I have dual citezenship) I am ashamed to
say I had forgotten it completely.
There is no equivalent here in Auz, but Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.