Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default HAPPY THANKSGIVING, CANADA !!!

Let us all hope that it will be a peaceful and harmonious day as well.

10-10-10 is close to the 9-11 day we remember.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/

On 10/10/2010 4:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:24:34 -0400, Brian
wrote:

Hey All,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Canadians.

And Happy Columbus Day to all my US friends and Family.

It's Turkey Day here, and the pumpkin pie looks great!!

Take care. Have a great day.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario

And happy 10-10-10 day for the rest of the planet!!

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)