Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting Trailers for sale

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1876757885.html

I hate seeing that draft dodger chicken foot symblol when visiting a craigslist page.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 18:40:10 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/1876757885.html

I hate seeing that draft dodger chicken foot symblol when visiting a craigslist page.

Wes

Son..I had the chicken foot on my boonie hat or my gear, both tours.

Peace..through superior firepower.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9

Teardrop Trailers DouginUtah Woodworking 3 October 13th 08 03:45 PM
Nice Trailers Albert Metalworking 2 March 29th 08 04:24 AM
FEMA TRAILERS No Name Home Repair 8 February 3rd 08 09:30 PM
condensation in trailers paulpa UK diy 1 November 19th 05 04:46 PM
Interesting saw sale at Rockler Bob Woodworking 1 December 3rd 04 09:03 PM