Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Teardrop Trailers

I'm just thinking about starting a teardrop project and wonder if we could
get a general discussion going here--suggestions and tips and mistakes to
avoid, free plans, etc.

I haven't done a rec.woodworking google search but I don't think this has
ever been discussed here.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Lou Lou is offline

On Oct 12, 3:07 pm, "DouginUtah" wrote:
I'm just thinking about starting a teardrop project and wonder if we could
get a general discussion going here--suggestions and tips and mistakes to
avoid, free plans, etc.

I haven't done a rec.woodworking google search but I don't think this has
ever been discussed here.

Try this.
http://www.mikenchell.com/
There are free plans and a discussion group just for these trailers.
It took me about 2 weeks to get mine into basic camping mode. After
that I do a little to it every couple of days so it will be in full
mode
for next years camping season.
Lou
Posted to rec.woodworking

DouginUtah wrote:
I'm just thinking about starting a teardrop project and wonder if we could
get a general discussion going here--suggestions and tips and mistakes to
avoid, free plans, etc.

I haven't done a rec.woodworking google search but I don't think this has
ever been discussed here.

A friend just recently built one of these - he got the plans from
http://www.kuffelcreek.com/. He pulls it behind his hot-rodded 1939 Ford
pickup to various car shows. It attracts a great deal of interest and
has helped him win several trophies.

Tom

Nice Trailers Albert Metalworking 2 March 29th 08 04:24 AM
FEMA TRAILERS No Name Home Repair 8 February 3rd 08 09:30 PM
Aluminum Boat trailers [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 23rd 05 03:14 PM
condensation in trailers paulpa UK diy 1 November 19th 05 04:46 PM
OUTBACK TEARDROP TRAILER J T Woodworking 0 March 17th 04 04:26 AM