Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nice Trailers

One of these days I'll be buying an 18' open flatbed tandem trailer,
but for now I can only dream and drool about the ones on eBay.

My local Home Depot has one of these but they will only rent it with
equipment:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110235518562

Also, it is kind of small and a little light in capacity. But it did
sell for a good price. Did anyone on this group get it?

I would rather have this one but it is very expensive. A new one is
just under $10,000. For that price I could buy a used flatbed truck.

Here is another one:

I considered this one, but at the time I thought it was too short.
Now I think I passed on a good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110223213094
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I forgot two more.

This one can go from ground level all the way to dock level:

So can this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=280207890894

There sure seems to be a lot of innovation among the trailer makers.
You'd think the automakers would come out with something new.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:38:29 -0700 (PDT), with neither quill nor
qualm, Albert quickly quoth:

I forgot two more.

This one can go from ground level all the way to dock level:

I'd be afraid of that one. Look at the third picture down on the
right. That looks like overload damage to me. What else is bent?

Drop-bed trailers are the piece de resistance of equipment movers.

So can this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=280207890894

There sure seems to be a lot of innovation among the trailer makers.
You'd think the automakers would come out with something new.

MUCH heavier duty. Cool.

--
Books are the compasses and telescopes and sextants and charts which other
men have prepared to help us navigate the dangerous seas of human life.

FEMA TRAILERS No Name Home Repair 8 February 3rd 08 09:30 PM
Aluminum Boat trailers [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 23rd 05 03:14 PM
condensation in trailers paulpa UK diy 1 November 19th 05 04:46 PM
Anyone know lots about trucks / trailers? Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 17 August 30th 05 07:29 PM
Good source for trailers? Kalico UK diy 6 April 26th 04 05:48 PM