Bob

Default Interesting saw sale at Rockler

Rockler has a Delta 3 hp cabinet saw (not Unisaw) on sale for $899. I'm not
familiar with the model (36-730), but it looks like it might be a good
value.

Bob

Bob

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Bob notes:

Rockler has a Delta 3 hp cabinet saw (not Unisaw) on sale for $899. I'm

not
familiar with the model (36-730), but it looks like it might be a good
value.

"Model 36-730
Delta Industrial Model 36-730 with 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz., 3450 rpm, single

phase
motor w/full voltage motor starter (GPE), TEFC motor, two cast-iron

extension
wings, equipment mounting hooks, blade guard splitter combination, 10"

carbide
tipped blade, miter gage, table insert, 4" dust collection port and

instruction
manual (*Delta Industrial 50" capacity T-square fence, assembly and

adjustment
tool kit).
Model 36-731 includes Delta 50" Unifence System.
Model 36-732 includes Biesemeyer Commercial 50" Capacity Fence System."
From the Delta Woodworking web site.

So does anyone have any experience with this model? Catalogue specs don't
tell you whether its a good saw.

Bob