Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bad to non-existing service.

Sounds like a learning moment. Since you can be caught out longer than
you think .... needs more supplies than you've been packing along?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

You've got diabetes, and you don't have food in the car with you
every
day of the week? So you take your lightheaded dizzy, and go out and
drive the car again?

I don't drive every day. Usually only once or twice a week, and
only
long enough to get groceries or see a doctor. Sometimes I don't leave
the house for weeks at a time.

I was stuck somewhere for four hours longer than I was supposed to
be. (So much for setting an appointment) I had already used the snack
had with me. The other restaurant was a half block away and I figured
had about 10 to 15 minutes to get something to eat, or pass out.

--
Anyone wanting to run for any political office in the US should have
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Sounds like a learning moment. Since you can be caught out longer than
you think .... needs more supplies than you've been packing along?

How much is enough? One time in ten years I ran short, but there
were about 75 restaurants within reasonable distance. My legs start to
give out about a half hour before I am in trouble. I spent 15 of those
waiting and being ignored. I went somewhere else, and had food within
three minutes of leaving.

I keep at least one month's worth of food at the house since I've
been stranded at home for several weeks, at times.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

garden shredders Stephen[_6_] UK diy 10 October 1st 09 09:18 PM
Shredders Andrew Gabriel UK diy 9 September 12th 09 10:19 PM
Improved security for shredders Joseph Meehan Home Repair 28 April 6th 06 09:07 AM
Parts for Fellowes paper shredders [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 March 21st 06 06:44 AM
cross cut shredders bheider Home Repair 2 June 12th 05 01:54 AM