Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Parts for Fellowes paper shredders

Hello,

My soon to be father-in-law has a Fellowes Paper Shredder, model PS80.
One of the black plastic stripper (guides), a finger like assembly that
removes the paper away from the cutters, has some of the fingers broken
off.

I just talked with Fellowes customer support and they do not repair
Fellows consumer level paper shredders. The part that I'm looking for
is a PS80 shredder stripper (part number 36049). I cannot find this
anywhere. I've Googled but nothing comes up. Does anybody know who may
sell these?

Thanks.
Mike McWhinney

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA

NOT available, unless you can find another one that is exactly like yours.
These are considered disposable products without any type of service
support. During warranty, the unit would be exchanged for another new one.

--

JANA
_____

oups.com...

Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM
Small Aluminum Parts, Turret Punch? kevinlongisland Metalworking 5 March 5th 05 12:06 AM
Seeking shop that can make some small brass parts. (USA) nob'dy Metalworking 3 August 25th 04 10:19 PM
Idle thoughts re generators Neil Jones UK diy 143 April 14th 04 02:31 PM