Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Surplus Jiffy-Tap or Jiffy-Drill out there?

Anyone have a surplus or highly affordable Jiffy-Tap or Jiffy-Drill in stock
and wanting to sell?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:43:22 -0400, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

Anyone have a surplus or highly affordable Jiffy-Tap or Jiffy-Drill in stock
and wanting to sell?

If I can get em out of the factory Ive got em stuck on a couple
shelves...Ill notify you.

Im still fighting to get my Stuff out of there

Gunner

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Anyone have a surplus or highly affordable Jiffy-Tap or Jiffy-Drill in stock
and wanting to sell?

If I can get em out of the factory Ive got em stuck on a couple
shelves...Ill notify you.

Im still fighting to get my Stuff out of there

Have you tried a front end loader? ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Anyone have a surplus or highly affordable Jiffy-Tap or Jiffy-Drill in stock
and wanting to sell?

If I can get em out of the factory Ive got em stuck on a couple
shelves...Ill notify you.

Im still fighting to get my Stuff out of there

Have you tried a front end loader? ;-)

Not a bad idea actually. I think they turned the alarm system off for
nonpayment. The real estate lady called me this week and told me I could
have some of my stuff. I sent her a very professional letter early in
the week, mentioned that several oil company attorneys are hunting
buddies of mine and are a bit slow on work at the moment and did she
understand the concept of "pro bono"?

We will see what happens this week when I get all the ducks in a row and
go in for my Stuff and the big Marvel Bandsaw I sold for another party
who originaly sold it to the company...and it was never paid for..along
with 2 CNC lathes

Interesting times......

The buyer indicated he would load my 20' cargo container, my lathes and
other Stuff and the bandsaw on his 40' flatbed.

Time will tell

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Sometimes you just need a M-72 to get their attention.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

long leg jiffy hangers sm_jamieson UK diy 5 April 30th 09 04:10 PM
Surplus Dr. Deb Woodturning 4 May 10th 07 02:41 AM
Surplus Dr. Deb Woodworking 2 May 9th 07 02:17 AM
drill bit,drill rod,core barrel,core drilling tools, drill tube, DTH hammer and bit, drag bit, thread bit, taper bit,taper rod,integral drill rod,drill steel, button bit, shank adapter,extension rod, speed rod, rock drill, handheld ,pneumatic, motor- [email protected] Home Ownership 0 September 19th 06 03:57 AM
Jiffy-Lube Crooks JimL Home Repair 17 July 21st 06 06:33 PM