Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What a load of snake oil (non political) FD-47

On 4/3/2010 7:53 PM, Wes wrote:
http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/

The commercial I just saw on television is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.

Wes

Anyone with a functioning brain would stop watching that thing.

--

Richard Lamb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/3/2010 8:02 PM, Wes wrote:
cavelamb""cavelamb\"@ X earthlink.net" wrote:

Anyone with a functioning brain would stop watching that thing.

TV on for noise, I have tinnitus.

Wes

Try a CD player.

They are a lot cheaper to operate and gentler on the soul.

--

Richard Lamb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/

The commercial I just saw on television is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:53:34 -0500, Wes wrote:

http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/

The commercial I just saw on television is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.

Wes

Crom....no wonder Best Buy is going tits up.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/3/2010 5:53 PM, Wes wrote:
http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/

The commercial I just saw on television is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.

Wes

Saw that too, thought the same thing. I bet if anything, there is one
large capacitor and a couple resistors to drive the LEDs.

T.Alan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/3/2010 5:53 PM, Wes wrote:
http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/

The commercial I just saw on television is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.

Wes

So cynical for one so young.

I rely on 'Arsen M.' of 'Arse Starr Express Limo' for the straight poop.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 18:58:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:53:34 -0500, Wes wrote:

http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/

The commercial I just saw on television is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.

Wes

Crom....no wonder Best Buy is going tits up.

Gunner

Best Buy looks healthy to me:

http://quicktake.morningstar.com/Sto...BY&Country=USA
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:53:34 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/

The commercial I just saw on television is an insult to anyone
with a functioning brain.

Uh, Wes, _commercial_television_ is an insult to anyone with a
functioning brain. Just Say No!

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 20:02:47 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

cavelamb ""cavelamb\"@ X earthlink.net" wrote:

Anyone with a functioning brain would stop watching that thing.

TV on for noise, I have tinnitus.

Have you tried a white noise generator? It's much more intelligent.
(googling now...just found this http://www.simplynoise.com/
I think I like the brown/red noise the best. It's kinda like surf, and
it masks my tinnitus best.

I prefer hearing my tinnitus to background irritants like TV and its
incessant commercials, when I hear my tinnitus. Most of the time I can
ignore it and I really like the -lack- of sounds around the house any
more.

I'm such a slut, I sleep with ear plugs, too.

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.
-- Charles Darwin

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-04-04, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 20:02:47 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

cavelamb ""cavelamb\"@ X earthlink.net" wrote:

Anyone with a functioning brain would stop watching that thing.

TV on for noise, I have tinnitus.

Have you tried a white noise generator? It's much more intelligent.
(googling now...just found this http://www.simplynoise.com/
I think I like the brown/red noise the best. It's kinda like surf, and
it masks my tinnitus best.

Mildly related, I have a radio with some conservative radio show on
24x7 in my shed. This seems to keep pests away from the shed. It
works. The only thing that surprises me is the choice of commercials
on that show.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 01:55:28 -0500, Ignoramus17332

On 2010-04-04, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 20:02:47 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

cavelamb ""cavelamb\"@ X earthlink.net" wrote:

Anyone with a functioning brain would stop watching that thing.

TV on for noise, I have tinnitus.

Have you tried a white noise generator? It's much more intelligent.
(googling now...just found this http://www.simplynoise.com/
I think I like the brown/red noise the best. It's kinda like surf, and
it masks my tinnitus best.

Mildly related, I have a radio with some conservative radio show on
24x7 in my shed. This seems to keep pests away from the shed. It
works. The only thing that surprises me is the choice of commercials
on that show.

Obviously it keeps the blood suckers and other trash away. Bloodsuckers
HATE conservative radio.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:53:34 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/

The commercial I just saw on television is an insult to anyone
with a functioning brain.

Uh, Wes, _commercial_television_ is an insult to anyone with a
functioning brain. Just Say No!

I'm afraid in the last decade or so non-commercial television such as
PBS isn't far behind. I haven't turned on a TV in my house since this
past June testing my converter boxes after the ATSC cutover. I haven't
missed it either. I also don't listen to any radio other than NPR
anymore.

It's all crap, the advertiser supported business model no longer works
and the broadcasters have not managed to find a viable new operating
model, so they are dying a slow or not so slow death desperately
accepting every scam advertiser that comes their way since that is all
the advertising business they can get. This also violates their
operating license, specifically the "operate in the public interest"
clause since airing obvious scam advertising is clearly not in the
public interest.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:53:34 -0500, Wes wrote:

http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/

The commercial I just saw on television is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.

Wes

After reading the comments I just had to take a look. What a crock of
crap. Filtered electrical signals from the lighter, indeed.

Jim

Snake ID SteveB Home Repair 21 September 14th 07 04:56 PM
Convert model w/snake, to non-snake? karlt10 Woodworking 4 November 26th 06 08:23 AM
Washers - Front Load vs. Top Load Ian Home Repair 28 June 4th 05 06:33 AM
electricians snake JJ UK diy 9 December 6th 04 01:24 PM
snake recommendations mike Home Repair 3 November 19th 04 03:57 AM