mike

Default snake recommendations

I manage the maintenance for a 100 year old school...I call Roto
Rooter a lot, but a few times have had success with an electrically
powered snake...our old snake is broken...anybody got a reco of what
brand of new one to get?...what should I expect to pay?...what length
would be best for me?

Even best guesses would be welcome.

Thanks,

J.
Speedy Jim

mike wrote:
I manage the maintenance for a 100 year old school...I call Roto
Rooter a lot, but a few times have had success with an electrically
powered snake...our old snake is broken...anybody got a reco of what
brand of new one to get?...what should I expect to pay?...what length
would be best for me?

Even best guesses would be welcome.

Thanks,

J.

"Nobody ever got fired for specifying IBM computer equipment."
(annon)

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Drain-Maintenance/index.htm

Jim
m Ransley

Well im sure its a long way to the kitchen so you need a long snake.

wayne

Like Jim said the ridgid drum snakes are the best way to go!
http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Drum-Machines/index.htm

great minds think alike I guess

Wayne