Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What a load of snake oil (non political) FD-47

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 20:02:47 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

cavelamb ""cavelamb\"@ X earthlink.net" wrote:

Anyone with a functioning brain would stop watching that thing.

TV on for noise, I have tinnitus.

Have you tried a white noise generator? It's much more intelligent.
(googling now...just found this http://www.simplynoise.com/
I think I like the brown/red noise the best. It's kinda like surf, and
it masks my tinnitus best.

I prefer hearing my tinnitus to background irritants like TV and its
incessant commercials, when I hear my tinnitus. Most of the time I can
ignore it and I really like the -lack- of sounds around the house any
more.

I'm such a slut, I sleep with ear plugs, too.

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.