Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Should I move to Idaho?

"RAM³" wrote in message
.. .
"Strabo" wrote in message

Texas. It's a natural fit.

That it is.

"The Patch" is still active, small entrepreneurs are opening machine shops
and companies that use machinery, etc.

Local regs may require a Master Electrician's cert for wiring, though...

BTW, NO State Income Tax and it's a Right To Work state! grin

Yes, Texas does have a lot going for it. And it is like California in that
it has three distinct geographical regions, so different from each other
that you think you're in another part of the world. But yes, with the oil
patch, no state income, and work mentality that's based on performance and a
handshake, Gunner, it sounds more like a fit than Idaho. Just take a large
flyswatter for the skeeters in some places. Other than that, nice folks
scattered among the trash. Just like California, only with an accent.
You'll be saying y'all in no time. And Louisiana is right next door, and a
lot of that oilpatch business is available within a few hours drive on the
Interstate. For what you want to do, I'd say that it is better than Idaho,
and a hell of a lot warmer.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:37:43 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"RAM³" wrote in message
. ..
"Strabo" wrote in message

[...]

During the mid 70s..I worked for Bendix Geophysical in McAllen, Pharr
(SP) and across the border in Matamoros etc for Pemex

It was a nice state, but I generally only worked there in the winters.

How is the humitity in most of the state..or is as you say..three
different areas and 3 different humidities?

I live in the High Desert...3-18% humidity most of the time in the
summer, winter ..well..we often have tule fog..but its not 120F either
in the winter

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:37:43 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"RAM³" wrote in message
.. .
"Strabo" wrote in message

[...]

Stay 100 miles West of Fort Worth (along a line North to South) and the
humidity is more arid. Trouble is, the arid parts of the state are also
the most boring, with the possible exception of the Big Bend area
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote How is the humitity in
most of the state..or is as you say..three
different areas and 3 different humidities?

I live in the High Desert...3-18% humidity most of the time in the
summer, winter ..well..we often have tule fog..but its not 120F either
in the winter

Gunner

I'd say that it comes in three degrees, coastal, hill country, and west
Texas. The two closer to the coast are more humid, but the west Texas areas
are a little drier, and have harsher winters. I like the central Texas hill
country myself, and Austin is rockin' right now financially. If you go
there, let me know, I have some advertising ties. Oilfield is all over
Texas, so unless you are in the hotshot service business and need to be
closer to the coast, you could live anywhere in the state.

Take a vacation and look at it. You've seen McAllen area, and that is
transitional into the deserts of Mexico.

You might also look at Lafayette, Louisiana, as there is a lot of oil
business there, but also competition. Terribly humid, but very cool place
culturally, the food is fantastic, the people are a hoot, and you can't beat
the fishing and hunting. Close enough to service the whole Gulf Coast. I
lived there about eight years, and loved it.

Just some thoughts.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Not knowing too much, I would expect Idaho to be much worse in terms
of social assistance available, relevant jobs, relevant service
opportunities, and machine deals, compared to where Gunner is right
now.

Being poor, or pre-retirement age, and with health issues, amount of
social assistance is in fact very important.

As far as guns are concerned, everything I have seen about that
industry suggests to me that it is hard to make a good living by doing
full time gunsmithing.

If I were you, I would sell half of your Stuff at firesale prices as a
first step to recovery.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus20054 wrote in
:

As far as guns are concerned, everything I have seen about that
industry suggests to me that it is hard to make a good living by doing
full time gunsmithing.

It's obvious, Iggy, that you've never been to Texas - otherwise you'd never
have made such a rediculous comment.

Even the Urbanites love their customized shootin' irons and, with one
hunting season or another open almost at any time, they enjoy shootin'them.

Out in the boonies people tend to do even more shooting - with everything
from .17 to .50 in rifled arms and from .410 to 10ga Magnums (especially
during dove, goose, & duck seasons).
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-11-25, RAM? wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote in
:

As far as guns are concerned, everything I have seen about that
industry suggests to me that it is hard to make a good living by doing
full time gunsmithing.

It's obvious, Iggy, that you've never been to Texas - otherwise you'd never
have made such a rediculous comment.

Even the Urbanites love their customized shootin' irons and, with one
hunting season or another open almost at any time, they enjoy shootin'them.

Out in the boonies people tend to do even more shooting - with everything
from .17 to .50 in rifled arms and from .410 to 10ga Magnums (especially
during dove, goose, & duck seasons).

Yes, people love customizing guns, but gunsmithing is a competitive
business.

The gunsmiths who I have seen in Illinois were rather poor. (I have
seen two)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus20054 wrote in
:

On 2009-11-25, RAM? wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote in
:

As far as guns are concerned, everything I have seen about that
industry suggests to me that it is hard to make a good living by
doing full time gunsmithing.

It's obvious, Iggy, that you've never been to Texas - otherwise you'd
never have made such a rediculous comment.

Even the Urbanites love their customized shootin' irons and, with one
hunting season or another open almost at any time, they enjoy
shootin'them.

Out in the boonies people tend to do even more shooting - with
everything from .17 to .50 in rifled arms and from .410 to 10ga
Magnums (especially during dove, goose, & duck seasons).

Yes, people love customizing guns, but gunsmithing is a competitive
business.

The gunsmiths who I have seen in Illinois were rather poor. (I have
seen two)

That's a big part of your problem, Iggy - living in an annually frozen
wasteland with little more than a few birds to shoot and a deer season
that's over before most people can even get started good.

While I'll agree that the best "hunting" is in the Cities, most gang
members go for quantity (rounds-per-minute) over quality and the
politicians (and their badge-toting toadies) stay behind thick walls
while ignoring the illegal hunting as they try desperately to eliminate
legal hunting,

Try spending a small amount of time (5-10 years) West of the Big Muddy
and you'll be able to count a large number of Gunsmiths as personal
friends - friends who often specialize but can turn out works of art when
the money is right.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:13:31 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

[...]

I lived in Abbyville and Crowley for a while, when I worked for Western
Geo. My sister was a deputy there until about a year ago when she
moved to Kansas.
I loved the area. Cajins is the warmist people.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:53:23 -0600, Ignoramus20054

On 2009-11-25, RAM? wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote in
:

As far as guns are concerned, everything I have seen about that
industry suggests to me that it is hard to make a good living by doing
full time gunsmithing.

It's obvious, Iggy, that you've never been to Texas - otherwise you'd never
have made such a rediculous comment.

Even the Urbanites love their customized shootin' irons and, with one
hunting season or another open almost at any time, they enjoy shootin'them.

Out in the boonies people tend to do even more shooting - with everything
from .17 to .50 in rifled arms and from .410 to 10ga Magnums (especially
during dove, goose, & duck seasons).

Yes, people love customizing guns, but gunsmithing is a competitive
business.

The gunsmiths who I have seen in Illinois were rather poor. (I have
seen two)

Illinois is a big Gun State?

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RBnDFW wrote:

Trouble is, the arid parts of the state are also
the most boring, with the possible exception of the Big Bend area

Big Bend was nice, Lake Balmorhea Tx was a real head trip after bicycling hunreds of
miles.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-11-25, RAM? wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote in
om:

[...]

So what's the deal now - gunner is the greatest hotshot gunsmith who's
gonna put everyone else out of business? Seriously?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Check out El Paso. High mountain - 4000'.
West, West Texas. Lived there as a young person.
They have some nice ranges there - the Army is big
and lots of hunting in Texas, New Mexico and Colorado.

Check out the clubs there.
Not far from there is the big range that hosts IHMSA Internationals.

Martin

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:37:43 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"RAM³" wrote in message
.. .
"Strabo" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:18:54 -0600, Ignoramus20054
wrote:

Not knowing too much, I would expect Idaho to be much worse in terms
of social assistance available, relevant jobs, relevant service
opportunities, and machine deals, compared to where Gunner is right
now.

Being poor, or pre-retirement age, and with health issues, amount of
social assistance is in fact very important.

As far as guns are concerned, everything I have seen about that
industry suggests to me that it is hard to make a good living by doing
full time gunsmithing.

If I were you, I would sell half of your Stuff at firesale prices as a
first step to recovery.

So what is your full time job Iggy? And whats your yearly gross?

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-11-25, RAM? wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote in
om:

[...]

Of course! :-) Apparently he didn't think of doing it for the last
30 years, and all he needed was somebody on Usenet to remind him.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus20054 wrote:

The gunsmiths who I have seen in Illinois were rather poor. (I have
seen two)

Comparing Texas to Illinois on guns is like comparing apples to oranges. No FOID required
in Texas.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote in
:

On 2009-11-25, RAM? wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote in
om:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * *Keyton

So what's the deal now - gunner is the greatest hotshot gunsmith who's
gonna put everyone else out of business? Seriously?

Not unless he's perfected a way to instantly create over 1,000 clones of
himself.

There's LOTS of work for gunsmiths - especially in the "red" states...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-11-26, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote:

The gunsmiths who I have seen in Illinois were rather poor. (I have
seen two)

Comparing Texas to Illinois on guns is like comparing apples to
oranges. No FOID required in Texas.

Well, FOID is (or at least was) easy to get. $5 and a one page
application.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Not knowing too much, I would expect Idaho to be much worse in terms
of social assistance available, relevant jobs, relevant service
opportunities, and machine deals, compared to where Gunner is right
now.

Being poor, or pre-retirement age, and with health issues, amount of
social assistance is in fact very important.

As far as guns are concerned, everything I have seen about that
industry suggests to me that it is hard to make a good living by doing
full time gunsmithing.

If I were you, I would sell half of your Stuff at firesale prices as a
first step to recovery.

So what is your full time job Iggy? And whats your yearly gross?

In order of how much money I make, it is 1) my full time computer
programming job 2) algebra.com and 3) surplus stuff.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

And whats your yearly gross?

That question is so gauche.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:36:52 -0500, the renowned Wes
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

And whats your yearly gross?

That question is so gauche.

Surely that would be "adroit"...

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:36:52 -0500, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

And whats your yearly gross?

That question is so gauche.

I thought it was appropriate for someone suggesting I sell something far
far below market value. Even todays market.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

And whats your yearly gross?

Actual, or on paper? There's a BIG difference.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus17202 wrote in
:

On 2009-11-26, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote:

The gunsmiths who I have seen in Illinois were rather poor. (I have
seen two)

Comparing Texas to Illinois on guns is like comparing apples to
oranges. No FOID required in Texas.

Well, FOID is (or at least was) easy to get. $5 and a one page
application.

Are you confusing a CCW (license to carry a concealed weapon) with a
Firearm Owner IDentification document/permit/license?

Firearms Registration is an alien concept in Texas although,
occasionally, some insane Yankee idiot proposes it with the announced aim
of fattening the State coffers while actually setting the stage for
firearm confiscation and imprisonment of those folks that were honest and
dumb enough to actually register their shootin' irons. (Whoever heard of
a criminal stupid enough to register HIS weapons?)

The Firearms Registration issue dates back to the so-called
"Reconstruction" period following the conclusion of The War of the
Northern Agression. During this period the true face of the New England
power brokers became hideously apparent with their systematic oppression
and blatant misuse of authority.

Texas, as with many of the other former members of the Confederacy, has
first-hand evidence of the institutionalized excesses of the Federal
Government, the power-hungry, and the New England-based propaganda
machines.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus17202 wrote:

Comparing Texas to Illinois on guns is like comparing apples to
oranges. No FOID required in Texas.

Well, FOID is (or at least was) easy to get. $5 and a one page
application.

The showers were easy to get into at Auschwitz also.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

OK, I get it now. Gunner would rather have huge stockpiles of stuff
rather than food. Y'know there's such a thing as a "fire sale" a
"liquidation sale" an "everything must go" sale. Gunner's more of an
"I gotta keep it all, so I'll just apply for more handouts" kind of
guy. A real survivalist.

You really have a Gunner fetish.

I killfiled TMT and Cliff since ranting back at them tended to make me look just as nuts
as them. Perhaps you should do the same and move on. I hope you have more productive
things to spend your time on.

I can't change TMT or Cliff and you are not going to change Gunner. What is the
colloquial definition of insanity?

Btw, rangerssuck, is that a anti military thing or do you dislike a baseball team? I've
wondered about that.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:01:48 -0500, Wes wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:

OK, I get it now. Gunner would rather have huge stockpiles of stuff
rather than food. Y'know there's such a thing as a "fire sale" a
"liquidation sale" an "everything must go" sale. Gunner's more of an
"I gotta keep it all, so I'll just apply for more handouts" kind of
guy. A real survivalist.

You really have a Gunner fetish.

I killfiled TMT and Cliff since ranting back at them tended to make me look just as nuts
as them. Perhaps you should do the same and move on. I hope you have more productive
things to spend your time on.

I can't change TMT or Cliff and you are not going to change Gunner. What is the
colloquial definition of insanity?

Btw, rangerssuck, is that a anti military thing or do you dislike a baseball team? I've
wondered about that.

Wes

He is a pack leader of the Royal Rangers.

Which leads one to believe he advertises his fetish.
And his lack of gag reflex.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote in
:

rangerssuck wrote:

OK, I get it now. Gunner would rather have huge stockpiles of stuff
rather than food. Y'know there's such a thing as a "fire sale" a
"liquidation sale" an "everything must go" sale. Gunner's more of an
"I gotta keep it all, so I'll just apply for more handouts" kind of
guy. A real survivalist.

You really have a Gunner fetish.

I killfiled TMT and Cliff since ranting back at them tended to make me
look just as nuts as them. Perhaps you should do the same and move
on. I hope you have more productive things to spend your time on.

I can't change TMT or Cliff and you are not going to change Gunner.
What is the colloquial definition of insanity?

Btw, rangerssuck, is that a anti military thing or do you dislike a
baseball team? I've wondered about that.

Wes

It's a Hockey thing - the NY Rangers consistently trounce their opponents
but rarely win a championship.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 20:06:52 -0500, the infamous Spehro Pefhany
scrawled the following:

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:36:52 -0500, the renowned Wes
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

And whats your yearly gross?

That question is so gauche.

Surely that would be "adroit"...

I thought Adroit was in Michigan.

--
Q: How many climate scientists does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None. There's a consensus that it's going to change, so they've
decided to keep us in the dark.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Eregon" wrote in message
Ignoramus17202 wrote in
:

On 2009-11-26, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote:

[...]

You're just sore because they took away your slaves. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" wrote in message
Ignoramus17202 wrote in
:

On 2009-11-26, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote:

[...]

Sorry to burst your bubble, Ed, but an exhaustive search has shown that
none of my forebears ever owned any slaves.

Some of them, however, were treated as such by the Yankee Carpetbaggers
that invaded Texas after the war.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Eregon" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" wrote in message
Ignoramus17202 wrote in
:

On 2009-11-26, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote:

[...]

Texans had about 250,000 of them, though, during the Civil War. The
resentment tends to become part of the culture, even if you aren't
personally involved. Hell, they were still bitching about it in the
mid-'50s, when I lived in Maryland.

Some of them, however, were treated as such by the Yankee Carpetbaggers
that invaded Texas after the war.

It would have been a lot simpler if we just left Texas an independent
republic, blocking counterinvasions from Mexico for the next hundred years.
Then you could complain about Mexico instead of the United States. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" wrote in message
Ignoramus17202 wrote in
:

On 2009-11-26, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote:

[...]

That'd be the best choice, all right. grin

BTW, Ed, when my forebears first came to Texas they became, first,
Spaniards and, later, Mexicans. It was only when General Santa Ana
abrogated the Mexican Constitution of 1824 that trouble erupted.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Eregon" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

"Eregon" wrote in message
Ignoramus17202 wrote in
:

On 2009-11-26, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus20054 wrote:

[...]

Wow, your family goes 'way back, then. Mine, too. They came from Plymouth,
England, and were farming rocks in New Hampshire from 1667. Some of them are
still farming there, and they're still plowing the same rocks.

Farming rocks made us all kind of grouchy.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Some of them, however, were treated as such by the Yankee Carpetbaggers
that invaded Texas after the war.

It would have been a lot simpler if we just left Texas an independent
republic, blocking counterinvasions from Mexico for the next hundred years.
Then you could complain about Mexico instead of the United States. d8-)

Yes it would have been. If you notice, the feds are protecting the Texas / Mexico border,
not the Texas Rangers.

As it is, I think we are pretty well invaded now.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
news
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Some of them, however, were treated as such by the Yankee Carpetbaggers
that invaded Texas after the war.

It would have been a lot simpler if we just left Texas an independent
republic, blocking counterinvasions from Mexico for the next hundred
years.
Then you could complain about Mexico instead of the United States. d8-)

Yes it would have been. If you notice, the feds are protecting the Texas
/ Mexico border,
not the Texas Rangers.

As it is, I think we are pretty well invaded now.

Wes

It's pretty hard to stop determined people who can't make a decent living.
Thanks to NAFTA and to corn price subsidies in the US, the campesinos in
Mexico's interior don't have a lot of choice, if they want a better life for
their family. They may not make up most of the illegals but they are a
significant portion of them. As for the rest, just compare wages in Mexico
and Central America with those in the US. If they can get a job here,
they're in good shape. We don't enforce workplace investigations of
illegals. How much better can an economic incentive get?

Under those circumstances, we're trying to block a dike with a thousand
leaks, and will continue to be, until we figure out how to deal with it.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 27, 6:01*pm, Wes wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
OK, I get it now. Gunner would rather have huge stockpiles of stuff
rather than food. Y'know there's such a thing as a "fire sale" a
"liquidation sale" an "everything must go" sale. Gunner's more of an
"I gotta keep it all, so I'll just apply for more handouts" kind of
guy. A real survivalist.

You really have a Gunner fetish. *

I killfiled TMT and Cliff since ranting back at them tended to make me look just as nuts
as them. *Perhaps you should do the same and move on. *I hope you have more productive
things to spend your time on. *

I can't change TMT or Cliff and you are not going to change Gunner. *What is the
colloquial definition of insanity?

Btw, rangerssuck, is that a anti military thing or do you dislike a baseball team? *I've
wondered about that.

Wes

OK. Gunner just pushes my buttons. It ****es me off that he lives off
the government teat while bashing all kinds of social programs which
have, quite literally, kept him and his family alive.

Change Gunner? The only thing that I expect will change him is the
passage of time and the inevitable munching of worms and microbes.
He's all bark and no bite and, by his own definition, a useless eater.

Rangers Suck is a reference to the New York Rangers of the National
Hockey League. It's a common chant at NJ Devils games and it is, well,
true.

I'm a sometimes amateur metal worker (there are only so many hours in
a day) 11" Logan, frankenstein-ish bench-top knee mill and other
sundry devices. Classically trained organist, Former mechanic, current
Electronics engineer. Former NRA member, but a bleeding-heart liberal.

Most of my usenet posting is done while I'm on the phone, waiting for
someone on hold (often billable time) - which somehow seems like about
half my day. I'm surely not doing this while I'd be better off looking
for a job to feed the wife and kids. Or moving to Idaho.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

It's pretty hard to stop determined people who can't make a decent living.
Thanks to NAFTA and to corn price subsidies in the US, the campesinos in
Mexico's interior don't have a lot of choice, if they want a better life for
their family. They may not make up most of the illegals but they are a
significant portion of them. As for the rest, just compare wages in Mexico
and Central America with those in the US. If they can get a job here,
they're in good shape. We don't enforce workplace investigations of
illegals. How much better can an economic incentive get?

I don't blame them for coming here. If I was in their place, I'd be doing the same thing.

At least Mexico enforces its southern boarder our most of Centeral America would be here.

Under those circumstances, we're trying to block a dike with a thousand
leaks, and will continue to be, until we figure out how to deal with it.

Well we could just call them spies and deal with them accordingly.

We managed to send them back during Eisenhowers time.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

[...]

'Sounds good to me. Of course, Mexico wasn't exporting oil to us then, and I
don't know what the consequence of that would be, but it should be fixable
if the big US business interests can be taken out of the equation. If they
aren't, it's going to be harder than hell to find most of them.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

If they aren't, it's going to be harder than hell to find most of them.

Check places that send remittances to Mexico