Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Should I move to Idaho?

rangerssuck wrote:

OK, I get it now. Gunner would rather have huge stockpiles of stuff
rather than food. Y'know there's such a thing as a "fire sale" a
"liquidation sale" an "everything must go" sale. Gunner's more of an
"I gotta keep it all, so I'll just apply for more handouts" kind of
guy. A real survivalist.

You really have a Gunner fetish.

I killfiled TMT and Cliff since ranting back at them tended to make me look just as nuts
as them. Perhaps you should do the same and move on. I hope you have more productive
things to spend your time on.

I can't change TMT or Cliff and you are not going to change Gunner. What is the
colloquial definition of insanity?

Btw, rangerssuck, is that a anti military thing or do you dislike a baseball team? I've
wondered about that.

Wes