Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20054 Ignoramus20054 is offline

Default Should I move to Idaho?

Not knowing too much, I would expect Idaho to be much worse in terms
of social assistance available, relevant jobs, relevant service
opportunities, and machine deals, compared to where Gunner is right
now.

Being poor, or pre-retirement age, and with health issues, amount of
social assistance is in fact very important.

As far as guns are concerned, everything I have seen about that
industry suggests to me that it is hard to make a good living by doing
full time gunsmithing.

If I were you, I would sell half of your Stuff at firesale prices as a
first step to recovery.