Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Senior Death Warrants......

"sittingduck" wrote in message
fraid.org...
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

Yes, I know and he looks forward to hanging those pesky people who he
thinks are paying for his life saving medical care from lamp posts.
However, if you look at what he actually did (not what he says he would
do) when TSHTF for him, he took the liberal path without a second
thought. He had no problem whatsoever becoming the "useless eater" that
he claims to hate so much.

It appears that his whole life is a lie and that includes his claims of
being a conservative who lives the conservative way.

Gunners legacy won't be his lies or hypocrisy.

Gunner's legacy is hanging his dog to death with a choker.

I seem to recall something about a crackhead wife that stole all his ****
few times.

Yet on his worst day, he's a better patriot than you, gave service to our
country, can accomplish more, and knows more about metal than you. How come
you never post anything about metal? Don't you know this is a metalworking
newsgroup, and not alt.politics? Were you in the military? What have you
ever done except sit your keyboard on the fat flap you call your belly and
type drivel?

You are becoming boring. Can't even figure out how not to crosspost. What
a piece of **** you are. It must suck to be you.

sigh .................

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news:Xns9C64DCC89F7B0duckrulestheuniverse@nomail. afraid.org...
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

Yes, I know and he looks forward to hanging those pesky people who he
thinks are paying for his life saving medical care from lamp posts.
However, if you look at what he actually did (not what he says he would
do) when TSHTF for him, he took the liberal path without a second
thought. He had no problem whatsoever becoming the "useless eater" that
he claims to hate so much.

It appears that his whole life is a lie and that includes his claims of
being a conservative who lives the conservative way.

Gunners legacy won't be his lies or hypocrisy.

Which lies are those? Be specific or be known as a liar

Gunner's legacy is hanging his dog to death with a choker.

I hung my dog? Again ****ting Duck lies flatly.

I seem to recall something about a crackhead wife that stole all his ****
few times.

Crackhead? Cites? Be specific or be known as an utter liar.

Yet on his worst day, he's a better patriot than you, gave service to our
country, can accomplish more, and knows more about metal than you. How come
you never post anything about metal? Don't you know this is a metalworking
newsgroup, and not alt.politics? Were you in the military? What have you
ever done except sit your keyboard on the fat flap you call your belly and
type drivel?

You are becoming boring. Can't even figure out how not to crosspost. What
a piece of **** you are. It must suck to be you.

It does...even he knows he sucks loudly. Which is why he lies so much
in an effort to bolster his self esteem.

sigh .................

Steve

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith
becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact
equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man
because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag,
the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Senior Death Warrants...... SteveB[_9_] Metalworking 1 August 12th 09 07:17 AM
Velux window replacement and building warrants [email protected] UK diy 2 October 26th 05 06:22 PM
Senior Moment Gunner Asch Metalworking 4 September 5th 05 03:46 PM
Help- Senior Thesis, win $25. Jack Kirby Home Ownership 4 December 1st 04 09:48 PM
Building Warrants - Buying Flat Without L Reid UK diy 6 July 16th 03 03:54 PM