Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Senior Death Warrants......

"Edward A. Falk" wrote

Banks and insurance companies: not your friends.

--
-Ed Falk

You are entitled to your opinion. As for me, I paid about $5k of $230k for
heart restoration. I also now get my meds for no charge for generics. I
take about 400 pills a month. Down now to about $80 a month. I walk in and
walk out for my monthly blood work. No copay. I have had different
insurances. I have had claims. They have paid the claims within the
parameters of the policies. Anyone who has a problem with insurance
companies, my heart goes out to them. As for me, I'm satisfied.

You must admit that there are a lot of stupid people who do not read their
policies or understand the workings of their own policies, but buy them
anyway. My heart goes out to them, too, but not as much.

What's your beef with banks? I have no problems with mine. I have had some
in the past, and they were reconciled whereupon I explained to the manager
why I was removing my money and business from that bank.

No one holds a gun to your head on this ****. No one forces you to sign up.
If you don't like it, quit bitching, shop around, and get another company.

Or, do the easy thing, and let Mr. Obama do it for you. You can trust him.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Edward A. Falk" wrote

Banks and insurance companies: not your friends.

--
-Ed Falk

You are entitled to your opinion. As for me, I paid about $5k of $230k
for heart restoration. I also now get my meds for no charge for generics.
I take about 400 pills a month. Down now to about $80 a month. I walk in
and walk out for my monthly blood work. No copay. I have had different
insurances. I have had claims. They have paid the claims within the
parameters of the policies. Anyone who has a problem with insurance
companies, my heart goes out to them. As for me, I'm satisfied.

That's quite a plan you have there, Steve. Were you or your spouse a
government employee, or were you a member of a union? Hardly anyone else
would have a low-copay pharma plan hooked onto full-blown medical
coverage...that somehow transfers among "different insurances."

BTW, if you bought that as an individual today, you'd be paying well over
$20,000/year for a married couple. Is that what you have?

You must admit that there are a lot of stupid people who do not read their
policies or understand the workings of their own policies, but buy them
anyway. My heart goes out to them, too, but not as much.

I've known a half-dozen or so people who understand the workings of their
own policies. They're Benefits Managers in Fortune 500 companies.

--
Ed Huntress

Velux window replacement and building warrants [email protected] UK diy 2 October 26th 05 06:22 PM
Senior Moment Gunner Asch Metalworking 4 September 5th 05 03:46 PM
OT - AIDS and Senior Citizens J T Woodworking 0 February 2nd 05 10:30 PM
Help- Senior Thesis, win $25. Jack Kirby Home Ownership 4 December 1st 04 09:48 PM
Building Warrants - Buying Flat Without L Reid UK diy 6 July 16th 03 03:54 PM