Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Jack Kirby

Default Help- Senior Thesis, win $25.

Hi, my name is Jack Kirby. I'm a psychology major at Bates College in
Maine. I'm studying domestic labor issues. I am collecting data with
survey that asks some questions about domestic habits. After you have
completed you can E-mail me for a drawing of $25. Only 3 people are
entered now so there's a good chance you'll get it. And if not you
can go to sleep tonight knowing that you've helped put one more
psychology major out into the work-force

Thanks!!

http://abacus.bates.edu/~jkirby/
Dave Balderstone

In article , Jack
Kirby wrote:

And if not you
can go to sleep tonight knowing that you've helped put one more
psychology major out into the work-force

I don't think I could live with the guilt...
Bill

These three questions may not give you an accurate idea of my situation.
FYI - Not everyone watches TV and movies! Are video games entertainment?

How much home entertainment equipment do you own?
How much per week do you spend on Television Service, Movies, and Music?
How many hours a week do you spend Watching Television, Movies, and
Listening to Music?

I have a pool table which I consider entertainment equipment. I listen to
music while playing pool which can be up to 6 hours per day. I buy music
CD's for my pool room. I spend a lot of money on pool and CD's for my pool
room.

I live in a rural area and can't get TV by antenna. I do *not* have pay TV
via cable or satellite. I only watch old VCR movies I have while eating
meals. I don't go to movies usually, maybe once a year. So I don't spend
much of anything on TV or movies.

Since I live in a rural area, I need to drive a long distance when making
purchases for a lot of things. While driving, I listen to music on the
radio station. And I need to change radio stations when going to one of the
larger cities since the station in my area does not broadcast that far.

I've noticed that people doing surveys will give answers ahead of time and
limit how you can respond. The answers given many times do not apply to
everyone and frequently there is no place on the survey to explain your
answers.

I would suggest having an explanation box following each of your questions
where people could explain their answers. Or ask open questions and not
have multiple choice questions. Do this and you will really learn
something!

"Jack Kirby" wrote in message
Hi, my name is Jack Kirby. I'm a psychology major at Bates College in
Maine. I'm studying domestic labor issues. I am collecting data with
survey that asks some questions about domestic habits. After you have
completed you can E-mail me for a drawing of $25. Only 3 people are
entered now so there's a good chance you'll get it. And if not you
can go to sleep tonight knowing that you've helped put one more
psychology major out into the work-force

Thanks!!

http://abacus.bates.edu/~jkirby/

Gini

In article , Bill says...

[...]

====
But that would require *reading.*
====
====

"Jack Kirby" wrote in message
Hi, my name is Jack Kirby. I'm a psychology major at Bates College in
Maine. I'm studying domestic labor issues. I am collecting data with
survey that asks some questions about domestic habits. After you have
completed you can E-mail me for a drawing of $25. Only 3 people are
entered now so there's a good chance you'll get it. And if not you
can go to sleep tonight knowing that you've helped put one more
psychology major out into the work-force

Thanks!!

http://abacus.bates.edu/~jkirby/

Al Bundy

(Jack Kirby) wrote in message . com...
Hi, my name is Jack Kirby. I'm a psychology major at Bates College in
Maine. I'm studying domestic labor issues. I am collecting data with
survey that asks some questions about domestic habits. After you have
completed you can E-mail me for a drawing of $25. Only 3 people are
entered now so there's a good chance you'll get it. And if not you
can go to sleep tonight knowing that you've helped put one more
psychology major out into the work-force

Thanks!!

http://abacus.bates.edu/~jkirby/

Good Luck Jack. I have not found any psychologists that were not very
flaky themselves. You could be the first to break the ice.
The survey looks more like a marketing survey. Despite the disclaimer
it seemed to work with Netscape anyway. And shame on you for mining
all those mail addresses. We trust that you will hold a fair drawing
before buying lunch with the two bits.
In my days studying market research we had to actually go out on the
street, classrooms, and businesses to acquire survey information.
Times have changed and now the impersonal Internet can be used. There
are advantages. One is that it's easier for introverted students to
complete courses.
Please return and tell us how many folks were in the drawing and enjoy
the lunch.