Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Goodbye AT&T !

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
"Schmoe" wrote in message
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
.. .
The Comcast Guy was here today , tomorrow (when my compugeek son is
home) I'll be switching all my stuff over to Comcast - at 4X the
download speed .

--
Snag
Sick and tired

**** off spammer sfsf.

Nope, not a spammer---he's one of the good guys. Just venting his
(likely well founded) frustration.

Harold

He's yankin' my leg , Harold . I know Schmoe from the Harley group this
was crossposted to . And the frustration is over . Only item left to address
is a more reliable/faster news server , tera free is OK , but it has it's
limitations . I'm thinkin' I might try APN , since it's inexpensive and has
a 12 Gb/month limit , which should serve my needs .
--
Snag
Comcast is a LOT faster ...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-06-21, Snag wrote:

[ ... ]

He's yankin' my leg , Harold . I know Schmoe from the Harley group this
was crossposted to . And the frustration is over . Only item left to address
is a more reliable/faster news server , tera free is OK , but it has it's
limitations . I'm thinkin' I might try APN , since it's inexpensive and has
a 12 Gb/month limit , which should serve my needs .

You might check out newsguy too. That is what I use, and those
who have been displaced by AT&T dropping service get a three month
connection for the price of one month.

This URL and comment was posted in the newsguy.general newsgroup
a few days ago. Check out the URL and see whether it will do you any
good.

} http://newsguy.com/3for1.asp
}
} AT&T customers will receive 2 free months of newsgroup access when they purchase
} a 1 month account for $10.95 ... that's 3 months of newsgroups for the
} price of 1!

Note that I don't work for them and don't get paid by them, but
if you mention my name while signing up, I get some credit for future
bills. But -- you don't have to mention it -- I won't be upset. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Snag" wrote in message
snip-
He's yankin' my leg , Harold . I know Schmoe from the Harley group this
was crossposted to [/quote]

Chuckle!

Shoulda known! :-)

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Snag wrote:

He's yankin' my leg , Harold . I know Schmoe from the Harley group this
was crossposted to . And the frustration is over . Only item left to address
is a more reliable/faster news server , tera free is OK , but it has it's
limitations . I'm thinkin' I might try APN , since it's inexpensive and has
a 12 Gb/month limit , which should serve my needs .

Yea. How many motorcycle pictures can you download in a month,
anyway? ;-)

Goodbye Michael A. Terrell Metalworking 43 August 15th 08 10:45 PM
Goodbye JerryL Home Repair 25 November 16th 07 01:36 PM
Goodbye RCA .. Hello Vizio HD N. Morrow Electronics Repair 2 April 22nd 07 05:26 PM
El Guano - Part Of GoodBye #5 Tom Watson Woodworking 1 January 18th 06 03:42 AM