Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default OT - Oak Tool Chests From Grizzly?

After working for a while in the tool stockroom at my plant, my wife
decided that a wood tool chest would be a cool way to store her
jewelry (better than the frilly stuff that is usually sold for women).
Accordingly, I thought I'd get her one for her birthday coming up in a
couple of weeks. I can't afford a Gerstner (even their International
series), so I wanted to know if any of you guys has bought one of the
Grizzly oak chests. Specifically, I'm thinking about this one:
http://grizzly.com/products/26-Oak-1...er-Chest/H7716

Opinions (c'mon, I know y'all got plenty of that!) or alternate
suggestions?

Joe

I like to buy a tool post stud for my 9x20 Grizzly G4000 PeterM Metalworking 11 May 10th 09 08:55 PM
TOOL CHESTS J T Woodworking 4 February 24th 05 09:47 PM
Storehouse tool chests at Harbor Freight? Dave in MD Woodworking 3 January 14th 05 03:16 AM
Storehouse tool chests at Harbor Freight? Dave in MD Metalworking 2 January 12th 05 02:38 AM
Now it is Grizzly VS. Delta was...Grizzly G0444Z Question--no reply from Grizzly Jeff Woodworking 5 February 2nd 04 11:17 PM