Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RB[_2_] RB[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Oak Tool Chests From Grizzly?

Joe wrote:
After working for a while in the tool stockroom at my plant, my wife
decided that a wood tool chest would be a cool way to store her
jewelry (better than the frilly stuff that is usually sold for women).
Accordingly, I thought I'd get her one for her birthday coming up in a
couple of weeks. I can't afford a Gerstner (even their International
series), so I wanted to know if any of you guys has bought one of the
Grizzly oak chests. Specifically, I'm thinking about this one:
http://grizzly.com/products/26-Oak-1...er-Chest/H7716

Opinions (c'mon, I know y'all got plenty of that!) or alternate
suggestions?

Joe

I have seen bigger versions at Sams and at costco in the past.
Both seemed very well made. Wish I'd bought one.