Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default OT - Oak Tool Chests From Grizzly?

On 2009-06-16, Joe wrote:
After working for a while in the tool stockroom at my plant, my wife
decided that a wood tool chest would be a cool way to store her
jewelry (better than the frilly stuff that is usually sold for women).
Accordingly, I thought I'd get her one for her birthday coming up in a
couple of weeks. I can't afford a Gerstner (even their International
series), so I wanted to know if any of you guys has bought one of the
Grizzly oak chests. Specifically, I'm thinking about this one:
http://grizzly.com/products/26-Oak-1...er-Chest/H7716

You know that Gerstner has their own line of jewelery boxes
which are similar in quality to their tool chests.

I got one for my wife on one of our visits to Cabin Fever. (We
picked out a design, and Gerstner shipped one to our home address.)

Opinions (c'mon, I know y'all got plenty of that!) or alternate
suggestions?

Just the observation that these jewelry boxes exist, and some,
at least are somewhat more affordable than their toolchests.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564