Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default splice underground romex

I sent the wife on a snipe hunt yesterday. She came home with the wrong
thing.

I need to splice underground romex 12-3 with ground. Four wires. I remember
a kit that had four brass tubes with set screws in a insulating holder with
a large gel filled heat shrink tube.

I couldn't find one in McMaster either, maybe I don't know the name. She's
off to the cites again today. Anybody know what to get to splice underground
romex? If you can get it at a big box store, I'll phone her. She needs the
exact name to tell mostly clueless help at these stores. Otherwise, I'll
order Monday. (I needed this yesterday already)

Karl

Splice together 2 x 4's for storage shed? Rob Woodworking 34 May 3rd 21 06:44 PM
How to splice outdoor underground wiring? [email protected] Home Repair 11 June 26th 15 11:19 AM
How to splice three #8 wires [email protected] Home Repair 11 September 17th 08 05:01 PM
wire splice rb Home Repair 37 September 15th 08 09:00 PM
I think I need to splice 220V... Doug Neumann Home Repair 5 November 3rd 04 04:31 PM