Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Compressor motor replacement

Due to luck, I was able to acquire a 7.5 HP single phase motor for
free.

My compressor was originally 7.5 HP, but I put a 10 HP motor on it
because I bought it without a motor.

So, my next project will be taking out that 10 HP motor and putting in
the 7.5 HP motor. It should be completely straightforward, as both are
215T frame.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus12712 wrote:
Due to luck, I was able to acquire a 7.5 HP single phase motor for
free.

My compressor was originally 7.5 HP, but I put a 10 HP motor on it
because I bought it without a motor.

So, my next project will be taking out that 10 HP motor and putting in
the 7.5 HP motor. It should be completely straightforward, as both are
215T frame.

I was thirsty today, but could only find a large cup for water. I used it
then I found a clean smaller cup, so I used that instead.

I am very clever!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-05-15, Cydrome Leader wrote:
Ignoramus12712 wrote:
Due to luck, I was able to acquire a 7.5 HP single phase motor for
free.

My compressor was originally 7.5 HP, but I put a 10 HP motor on it
because I bought it without a motor.

So, my next project will be taking out that 10 HP motor and putting in
the 7.5 HP motor. It should be completely straightforward, as both are
215T frame.

I was thirsty today, but could only find a large cup for water. I used it
then I found a clean smaller cup, so I used that instead.

I am very clever!

I do not think that you are as clever as you think. (even considering
your intent to be sarcastic).

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-05-15, Cydrome Leader wrote:
Ignoramus12712 wrote:
Due to luck, I was able to acquire a 7.5 HP single phase motor for
free.

My compressor was originally 7.5 HP, but I put a 10 HP motor on it
because I bought it without a motor.

So, my next project will be taking out that 10 HP motor and putting in
the 7.5 HP motor. It should be completely straightforward, as both are
215T frame.

I was thirsty today, but could only find a large cup for water. I used it
then I found a clean smaller cup, so I used that instead.

I am very clever!

I do not think that you are as clever as you think. (even considering
your intent to be sarcastic).

I wasn't being sarcastic. I was very proud of myself and had to tell
everybody on usenet about my huge accomplishment.