Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone Have a Delta 11-090

I'm looking to confirm a physical measurement from the machine that I can't
get from the manual, parts drawings, etc...

Must have micrometer handy or be skilled in using a caliper when measuring a
tubular / round part section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and potentially rewarded with a
returned favor, etc.

Thank you.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
Flagship Site:http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Maybe.

It would help if you gave a clue or two so that we wouldn't have to
check all our machines for model numbers. I'm guessing that most
people don't know them offhand, but I could be wrong.

John Martin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm looking to confirm a physical measurement from the machine that I
can't
get from the manual, parts drawings, etc...

Must have micrometer handy or be skilled in using a caliper when
measuring a
tubular / round part section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and potentially rewarded with a
returned favor, etc.

Maybe.

It would help if you gave a clue or two so that we wouldn't have to
check all our machines for model numbers. I'm guessing that most
people don't know them offhand, but I could be wrong.

John Martin

What types of clues might be useful? This might help I guess:

Make: Delta
Model: 11-090
Drill Press - Radial arm type

I should have said it was a DP. Sorry 'bout that. If a different clue
might be useful, please let me know. Thanks for any help possible.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default UPDATE - Anyone Have a Delta 11-090 DRILL PRESS (Radial Arm Type)

Should have mentioned it was a smaller radial arm drill press... Sorry for
the lack of info!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
news
I'm looking to confirm a physical measurement from the machine that I
can't
get from the manual, parts drawings, etc...

Must have micrometer handy or be skilled in using a caliper when
measuring a
tubular / round part section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and potentially rewarded with a
returned favor, etc.

Maybe.

It would help if you gave a clue or two so that we wouldn't have to
check all our machines for model numbers. I'm guessing that most
people don't know them offhand, but I could be wrong.

John Martin

What types of clues might be useful? This might help I guess:

Make: Delta
Model: 11-090
Drill Press - Radial arm type

That's a good clue. Now know I do not need to run out in the shop and
start measuring everything on my Delta radial arm saw.

I should have said it was a DP. Sorry 'bout that. If a different clue
might be useful, please let me know. Thanks for any help possible.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 21, 1:18*pm, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
Should have mentioned it was a smaller radial arm drill press... *Sorry for
the lack of info!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
Flagship Site:http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

That'll do it, Joe. None here, though.

John Martin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"DanG" wrote in message
news
I have a Delta benchtop radial drill in the shop. I will try to remember
to check the model number today, Wed. If it is right, what part do you
need to dimension?

Dan,

The diameter of the non-rotating portion of the quill.

I've got a drawing / photos showing the location if it turns out to be the
right machine.

Thank you.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe, mine is not right. I have an 11-280 if I remember the number
correctly. If you think it would cross over, let me know.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"DanG" wrote in message
news
I have a Delta benchtop radial drill in the shop. I will try to
remember to check the model number today, Wed. If it is right,
what part do you need to dimension?

Dan,

The diameter of the non-rotating portion of the quill.

I've got a drawing / photos showing the location if it turns out
to be the right machine.

Thank you.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
http://www.AutoDrill.com
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"DanG" wrote in message
Joe, mine is not right. I have an 11-280 if I remember the number
correctly. If you think it would cross over, let me know.

Dan,

No worries and thank you. All set at this point unless you want to provide
the measurements for the historical record only so when someone else comes
in with an 11-280, I'll impress them with the fact that I've got the
numbers.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

DELTA 36-865 Versa Feeder (power feeder) QuestionRockler is putting the Delta 36-865 power feeder on sale thisSaturday for $100 - normally about $300. This is the littleitty-bitty feeder - only 1/8th hp with a somewhat limited reach- but it weighs 2 charlieb Woodworking 14 January 4th 09 06:35 AM
Delta 222-580 Don Dando Woodworking 0 March 17th 06 04:49 AM
Delta Q3 - missing parts AND Delta no longer stocks or makes them Sam Soltan Woodworking 2 September 4th 05 05:58 AM
My New Delta Saw Ken in Canada Woodworking 10 January 29th 04 06:54 PM
Delta DP 350 Paul O. Woodworking 2 September 8th 03 11:12 PM