Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone Have a Delta 11-090

I'm looking to confirm a physical measurement from the machine that I can't
get from the manual, parts drawings, etc...

Must have micrometer handy or be skilled in using a caliper when measuring a
tubular / round part section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and potentially rewarded with a
returned favor, etc.

Thank you.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
Flagship Site:http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Maybe.

It would help if you gave a clue or two so that we wouldn't have to
check all our machines for model numbers. I'm guessing that most
people don't know them offhand, but I could be wrong.

John Martin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm looking to confirm a physical measurement from the machine that I
can't
get from the manual, parts drawings, etc...

Must have micrometer handy or be skilled in using a caliper when
measuring a
tubular / round part section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and potentially rewarded with a
returned favor, etc.

Maybe.

It would help if you gave a clue or two so that we wouldn't have to
check all our machines for model numbers. I'm guessing that most
people don't know them offhand, but I could be wrong.

John Martin

What types of clues might be useful? This might help I guess:

Make: Delta
Model: 11-090
Drill Press - Radial arm type

I should have said it was a DP. Sorry 'bout that. If a different clue
might be useful, please let me know. Thanks for any help possible.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
news
I'm looking to confirm a physical measurement from the machine that I
can't
get from the manual, parts drawings, etc...

Must have micrometer handy or be skilled in using a caliper when
measuring a
tubular / round part section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and potentially rewarded with a
returned favor, etc.

Maybe.

It would help if you gave a clue or two so that we wouldn't have to
check all our machines for model numbers. I'm guessing that most
people don't know them offhand, but I could be wrong.

John Martin

What types of clues might be useful? This might help I guess:

Make: Delta
Model: 11-090
Drill Press - Radial arm type

That's a good clue. Now know I do not need to run out in the shop and
start measuring everything on my Delta radial arm saw.

I should have said it was a DP. Sorry 'bout that. If a different clue
might be useful, please let me know. Thanks for any help possible.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"DanG" wrote in message
news
I have a Delta benchtop radial drill in the shop. I will try to remember
to check the model number today, Wed. If it is right, what part do you
need to dimension?

Dan,

The diameter of the non-rotating portion of the quill.

I've got a drawing / photos showing the location if it turns out to be the
right machine.

Thank you.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe, mine is not right. I have an 11-280 if I remember the number
correctly. If you think it would cross over, let me know.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"DanG" wrote in message
news
I have a Delta benchtop radial drill in the shop. I will try to
remember to check the model number today, Wed. If it is right,
what part do you need to dimension?

Dan,

The diameter of the non-rotating portion of the quill.

I've got a drawing / photos showing the location if it turns out
to be the right machine.

Thank you.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
http://www.AutoDrill.com
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default UPDATE - Anyone Have a Delta 11-090 DRILL PRESS (Radial Arm Type)

Should have mentioned it was a smaller radial arm drill press... Sorry for
the lack of info!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 21, 1:18*pm, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
Should have mentioned it was a smaller radial arm drill press... *Sorry for
the lack of info!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
Flagship Site:http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

That'll do it, Joe. None here, though.

John Martin

DELTA 36-865 Versa Feeder (power feeder) QuestionRockler is putting the Delta 36-865 power feeder on sale thisSaturday for $100 - normally about $300. This is the littleitty-bitty feeder - only 1/8th hp with a somewhat limited reach- but it weighs 2 charlieb Woodworking 14 January 4th 09 06:35 AM
Delta 222-580 Don Dando Woodworking 0 March 17th 06 04:49 AM
Delta Q3 - missing parts AND Delta no longer stocks or makes them Sam Soltan Woodworking 2 September 4th 05 05:58 AM
My New Delta Saw Ken in Canada Woodworking 10 January 29th 04 06:54 PM
Delta DP 350 Paul O. Woodworking 2 September 8th 03 11:12 PM