Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pictures, explanation and schematic of continuous run vs. on demandwiring

Includes schematic generated by GEDA. Sorry for its black background color.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Quin...-vs-On-Demand/

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus8285" wrote in message
Includes schematic generated by GEDA. Sorry for its black background
color.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Quin...-vs-On-Demand/

What was the link at the bottom of the page trying to install on my Win XP
system after I clicked on it?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-04-02, Mike Henry wrote:

"Ignoramus8285" wrote in message
Includes schematic generated by GEDA. Sorry for its black background
color.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Quin...-vs-On-Demand/

What was the link at the bottom of the page trying to install on my Win XP
system after I clicked on it?

Hm, what was the link? I certainly would not want to be distributing
anything of the sort.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:33:57 -0500, Ignoramus25062

On 2009-04-02, Mike Henry wrote:

"Ignoramus8285" wrote in message
Includes schematic generated by GEDA. Sorry for its black background
color.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Quin...-vs-On-Demand/

What was the link at the bottom of the page trying to install on my Win XP
system after I clicked on it?

Hm, what was the link? I certainly would not want to be distributing
anything of the sort.

I suspect he was talking about this link:

PDF Document: schematic.sch

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Quin.../schematic.sch

It seems to be served as "Content-Type: text/plain".

It claims to be a pdf, but doesn't have a pdf extension nor
does the contents look like one. Is this a gEDA file maybe?

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-04-02, Mike Henry wrote:

"Ignoramus8285" wrote in message
Includes schematic generated by GEDA. Sorry for its black background
color.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Quin...-vs-On-Demand/

What was the link at the bottom of the page trying to install on my Win XP
system after I clicked on it?

Hm, what was the link? I certainly would not want to be distributing
anything of the sort.

I suspect he was talking about this link:

PDF Document: schematic.sch

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Quin.../schematic.sch

It seems to be served as "Content-Type: text/plain".

It claims to be a pdf, but doesn't have a pdf extension nor
does the contents look like one. Is this a gEDA file maybe?

This is a gEDA file. It is not an executable, it is a plain text
file. Perhaps its extension means something else under Windows.

Here's the content of this file, boring as it is:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

v 20080127 1
C 40000 40000 0 0 0 title-B.sym
C 47500 46400 1 0 0 switch-spdt-2.sym
{
T 47910 47250 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
device=Dual_Two_Way_Switch
T 47910 47900 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=S?
T 47810 46700 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
footprint=CONNECTOR 2 3
T 48200 48100 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
symversion=1.0
}
C 42800 44700 1 0 0 relay-1.sym
{
T 43500 47050 5 10 0 1 0 0 1
device=RELAY
T 44600 47050 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=U?
}
N 47500 47500 44300 47500 4
N 48500 47700 54500 47700 4
C 50400 47300 1 0 0 switch-spst-1.sym
{
T 50800 48000 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
device=SPST
T 50700 47600 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=S?
}
N 48500 47300 50400 47300 4
N 51200 47300 54500 47300 4
T 50500 46800 9 10 1 0 0 0 2
Pressure
Switch
T 47400 48500 9 10 1 0 0 0 2
Mode Switch
DPDT On-Off-On
N 54500 47700 54500 47300 4
N 41000 47500 43100 47500 4
N 41500 47500 41500 43000 4
C 45500 42800 1 0 0 glow-lamp-1.sym
{
T 45700 43400 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
device=GLOW_LAMP
T 46300 43200 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=GL?
T 45700 43600 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
symversion=0.1
}
C 47200 43000 1 0 0 switch-spst-1.sym
{
T 47600 43700 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
device=SPST
T 47500 43300 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=S?
}
U 48500 42900 48000 42900 10 0
U 48000 42900 48000 43000 10 0
N 47200 43000 46400 43000 4
C 43500 43600 1 0 0 dc_motor-1.sym
{
T 43900 44600 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
device=DC_MOTOR
T 44000 44200 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=M?
}
N 44300 44700 43700 44700 4
N 43700 44700 43700 44600 4
N 43100 44700 43100 43300 4
N 43100 43300 43700 43300 4
N 43700 43300 43700 43600 4
N 41500 43000 45500 43000 4
T 47400 42000 9 10 1 0 0 0 3
Unloader Switch (off
means compressor
unloaded)
T 45500 41900 9 10 1 0 0 0 3
Unloader,
Electrically
Operated
C 40800 49900 1 0 0 generic-power.sym
{
T 41000 50150 5 10 1 1 0 3 1
net=Vcc:1
}
C 54300 50000 1 0 0 generic-power.sym
{
T 54500 50250 5 10 1 1 0 3 1
net=Vcc:1
}
N 41000 49900 41000 47500 4
N 54500 49900 54500 47600 4
T 40800 50600 9 10 1 0 0 0 1
240V
T 54200 50700 9 10 1 0 0 0 1
240V
T 41600 42400 9 10 1 0 0 0 2
14/3 Rubber
Armored Cable
T 48700 44900 9 10 1 0 0 0 2
14/3 Rubber
Armored Cable
T 52400 47800 9 10 1 0 0 0 1
Red Wire
T 52300 47000 9 10 1 0 0 0 1
Blue Wire
T 49100 47000 9 10 1 0 0 0 1
Blue Wire
T 45400 47800 9 10 1 0 0 0 1
Black Wire
T 42000 47600 9 10 1 0 0 0 1
Blue Wire
N 48500 47300 48500 46500 4
N 47500 46700 47500 45600 4
N 47500 45600 48500 45600 4
N 48500 45600 48500 42900 4

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

v 20080127 1
C 40000 40000 0 0 0 title-B.sym
C 47500 46400 1 0 0 switch-spdt-2.sym

snip

I kinda figured as much. You might want to lose the "pdf"
reference to it on your webpage then. Either create a real
pdf or label it a gEDA schematic file (shrug).

That extension doesn't mean anything to my old Windows
machine. The web browser just showed it as text, which is no
surprise seeing it was served up as text. IE likes to snoop
around in files though and try to figure out what it thinks
they are suppose to be. I don't have IE to see how it
reacts.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

v 20080127 1
C 40000 40000 0 0 0 title-B.sym
C 47500 46400 1 0 0 switch-spdt-2.sym

snip

I kinda figured as much. You might want to lose the "pdf"
reference to it on your webpage then. Either create a real
pdf or label it a gEDA schematic file (shrug).

I changed my indexing script to say EXT file if file extension is
..ext.

That extension doesn't mean anything to my old Windows
machine. The web browser just showed it as text, which is no
surprise seeing it was served up as text. IE likes to snoop
around in files though and try to figure out what it thinks
they are suppose to be. I don't have IE to see how it
reacts.

I do not have IE either.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/