Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Pictures, explanation and schematic of continuous run vs. on demand wiring

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:33:57 -0500, Ignoramus25062

On 2009-04-02, Mike Henry wrote:

"Ignoramus8285" wrote in message
Includes schematic generated by GEDA. Sorry for its black background
color.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Quin...-vs-On-Demand/

What was the link at the bottom of the page trying to install on my Win XP
system after I clicked on it?

Hm, what was the link? I certainly would not want to be distributing
anything of the sort.

I suspect he was talking about this link:

PDF Document: schematic.sch

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Quin.../schematic.sch

It seems to be served as "Content-Type: text/plain".

It claims to be a pdf, but doesn't have a pdf extension nor
does the contents look like one. Is this a gEDA file maybe?

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b