Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus12193 Ignoramus12193 is offline

Default Pictures, explanation and schematic of continuous run vs. ondemand wiring

On 2009-04-02, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:34:28 -0500, Ignoramus12193

On 2009-04-02, Leon Fisk wrote:
I suspect he was talking about this link:

PDF Document: schematic.sch

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Quin.../schematic.sch

It seems to be served as "Content-Type: text/plain".

It claims to be a pdf, but doesn't have a pdf extension nor
does the contents look like one. Is this a gEDA file maybe?

This is a gEDA file. It is not an executable, it is a plain text
file. Perhaps its extension means something else under Windows.

Here's the content of this file, boring as it is:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

v 20080127 1
C 40000 40000 0 0 0 title-B.sym
C 47500 46400 1 0 0 switch-spdt-2.sym

snip

I kinda figured as much. You might want to lose the "pdf"
reference to it on your webpage then. Either create a real
pdf or label it a gEDA schematic file (shrug).

I changed my indexing script to say EXT file if file extension is
..ext.

That extension doesn't mean anything to my old Windows
machine. The web browser just showed it as text, which is no
surprise seeing it was served up as text. IE likes to snoop
around in files though and try to figure out what it thinks
they are suppose to be. I don't have IE to see how it
reacts.

I do not have IE either.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/