Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default projected surpluses was Less than 2 days

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:35:15 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

And westerners, who complain about all that federal land that they can't use
as they see fit, ignore the fact that it's MY tax money that's paying for
THEIR federal recreation areas, and fire protection, and grazing subsidies,
and so on. Western states get MUCH more money back in federal taxes than
they pay out. And we get the opposite.

Cites for that, please?

In just _1_ instance in _1_ state, CA, illegals suck up more money
(schools, emergency room, etc.) than the feds return to them, Ed.

So you're on the dole, and it's paid for by us. If you doubt it, several
people here can point you to the tax facts. I don't mind this so much until
I hear one of you guys start to bitch that you're entitled to more. That
gets my hackles up. And it makes me wonder, sometimes, if it was smart to
grant you full statehood, and to just give you all of that federal land, in
the first place. And I'm only half-joking about that. d8-)

Yeah, and he's a damned top-poster, too.

Jack Kevorkian for Congressional physician!

Projected lifespan of pushfix plumbing? Peter UK diy 19 September 25th 20 06:59 PM
projected surpluses was Less than 2 days Ed Huntress Metalworking 0 January 24th 09 06:04 PM
OT-143 days RB[_2_] Metalworking 0 June 26th 08 04:09 PM
O/T: It' Been One Of Those days Lew Hodgett[_2_] Woodworking 12 May 2nd 08 10:57 PM
Those were the days! bobandcarole Electronics Repair 12 September 18th 06 06:39 PM