Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-143 days

sittingduck wrote:
clay wrote:

I don't really give a crap where people stand on issues if they have
zero experience to back it up. Everyone has an opinion, doesn't mean
they know anything. Has Obama EVER had a job? Has he ever done ANYTHING
besides TALK? I have YET to find anything yet about the guy that
comprises anything but "I am so smart, Elect me"

You've got a point, but given the alternative, it's really a no-brainer. You
can either vote for someone who demonstrates clear intelligence with their
words, or you can vote for someone who clings to the failed, clearly
fraudulent and incompetent policies that will bring America even farther down
a dark road, if they are continued.
At least with choice #1, there's a CHANCE that things may get better.

You must be new to this

OT-143 days Wes[_2_] Metalworking 12 August 3rd 08 02:06 AM
OT-143 days Wes[_2_] Metalworking 154 July 9th 08 04:01 AM
O/T: It' Been One Of Those days Lew Hodgett[_2_] Woodworking 12 May 2nd 08 10:57 PM
Win XP goes off after 30 days [email protected] Electronics Repair 33 March 5th 08 01:30 AM
$759,350.00 in 20 to 60 days!!!!!!!!! arfykins Woodturning 0 March 19th 05 12:01 AM