Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CNC Enclosure

http://www.cadcamcadcam.com/images/v.../enclosure.jpg

Any of you guys use something like this?

What is the benefit or perceived benefit?

I was thinking I might make a vinyl cover for my mill to keep dust and other
shop particle out of the slide surfaces and screws to reduce abrasive wear
and increase the life of my machine. Now I am wondering if an enclosure
might be better. As I type I am thinking also that it might reduce working
noise while running a CNC program. I've got a sewing machine and a welder
on standby. LOL.

Speaker enclosure [email protected] Woodworking 20 December 14th 07 05:24 PM
Shower enclosure JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com Home Repair 3 December 29th 06 12:25 AM
shower enclosure John G UK diy 0 February 22nd 06 12:23 PM
Enclosure for my Projector [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 June 15th 05 03:22 PM
Shower enclosure Stinkoman UK diy 1 April 17th 05 04:35 PM