Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Date line Las Vegas 2:07 AM

Interesting times we live in, while working out in the garage at about 12.30
AM
i happen to hear some voices from infront of my house. Went to the front
window
and saw 4 teens dressed in all black. Seems kinda odd that its 90 degrees
outside
and they are wearing hooded sweat shirts. They were sitting on the curb, two
infront
of my house and two accross the street. Since we don't have any families
with teens
living on our block i knew they were up to no good. I armed my self and went
back
to the window for another look. Shure enough they were going door to door
down the
block trying to find an unlocked door. My brain is saying this is going to
turn into a
home invasion, someones gonna get thier door kicked in. Grabbed the phone
and called 911
then went back to the window see whats happening. Black pickup truck pulls
up and
parks driver is met by all four as he gets out of his truck. Thinking he was
part of the
crew and things were going to happen fast i called 911 again and begin to
prepair myself
mentally in the event i should become thier target. Finally the police arive
about 10 minutes
after my first 911 call. Turns out the guy in the pickup truck was a pizza
delivery man
and the 4 punks had just robbed him at gun point. My next door neighbor
video taped
the entire incident and there is a good chance the culprits will get cought.
So here i am
just finished filling out the crime report trying to decompress. Its all
over now just the
ugly what if thoughts keep running thru my mind. All i can say is its a lot
different to
have real people in your sights while planning your shots than it is
punching holes in a paper
target. Fortunetally i didnt have to fire my weapon tonight and i hope i
never half to.

Just had to vent a little.

Best Regards
Tom.

Ping Las Vegas Steve B Metalworking 9 May 23rd 06 09:30 AM
AWFS in Vegas anyone SonomaProducts.com Woodworking 4 July 19th 05 05:40 PM
Bakersfield, Vegas: what to see? steamer Metalworking 21 January 6th 05 02:32 PM
Woodworking stuff to do in Las Vegas? Jim Martin Woodworking 18 November 2nd 03 01:38 PM
Needed: Welder in Las Vegas Sunworshiper Metalworking 6 August 13th 03 07:10 PM