Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default OT-Date line Las Vegas 2:07 AM

Sunworshipper wrote:
On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 03:29:42 -0700, "azotic" wrote:

Interesting times we live in, while working out in the garage at
about 12.30 AM
i happen to hear some voices from infront of my house. Went to the
front window
and saw 4 teens dressed in all black. Seems kinda odd that its 90
degrees outside
and they are wearing hooded sweat shirts.

snip the incident

So here i am
just finished filling out the crime report trying to decompress. Its
all over now just the
ugly what if thoughts keep running thru my mind. All i can say is
its a lot different to
have real people in your sights while planning your shots than it is
punching holes in a paper
target. Fortunetally i didnt have to fire my weapon tonight and i
hope i never half to.

Just had to vent a little.

Best Regards
Tom.

Know what you talking about. Those type of little punks use to walk by
my house every night. They would walk on the sidewalk and one in the
street and check every door handle as they walked up the street.
Brazen also, the way they would let my truck handles snap back down.

What gets me, is that they think it's their neighborhood. The cops
should at least take down all the tennis shoes off the utility lines.

And tomorrow there'll be another pair over the wire . I live in a
neighborhood that's in contest between three gangs , two black and one
hispanic . Sure wasn't like this twenty years ago when we bought the house
.... seems the Hispanics are the most intimidating and arrogant , they DO act
like they own the neighborhood .
Fortunately , they leave me alone . Something about my choice of
motorcycle brands and the fact that I faced several of them down with a
sawed-off pump 12 a few years ago ... might not hurt that I carry openly
around the yard too . Oh , and my two "vicious" dogs seem to keep my house
safe .
--
Snag
'90 Ultra "Strider"