Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Antigun spin ...ike a mixmaster

The spin has started...as has the website redesign...

http://www.bradycampaign.org/

http://www.vpc.org/

fascinating...!

From the VPC just moments ago....

Statement of VPC on Supreme Court Ruling in District of Columbia v.
Heller Overturning DC Handgun Ban

Ruling Should Allow Ban on Semiautomatic Handguns to Stand

Statement of Violence Policy Center on Supreme Court Ruling in
District of Columbia v. Heller Overturning DC Handgun Ban

Supreme Court Ruling Overturning DC Handgun Ban Should Allow Ban on
Semiautomatic Handguns to Stand

Washington, DC--Following today’s 5-4 Supreme Court opinion authored
by 2007 Sport Shooting Ambassador Award winner Antonin Scalia (see
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-s..._b_109367.html
for more info) overturning Washington, DC’s handgun ban, but
apparently allowing for the retention of the law’s ban on most
semiautomatic weapons, including semiautomatic handguns (see
background information after statement), Violence Policy Center (VPC)
Legislative Director Kristen Rand states:

“Today’s opinion turns legal logic and common sense on its head. As
measured in gun death and injury, handguns are our nation’s most
lethal category of firearm: accounting for the vast majority of the
30,000 Americans who die from guns each year. Handguns are our
nation’s leading murder and suicide tool. Yet the majority opinion
offers the greatest offender the strongest legal protection. It’s
analogous to the Court carving out special constitutional protection
for child pornography in a First Amendment case.

“In its ruling, the Court has ignored our nation’s history of mass
shootings, assassinations, and unparalleled gun violence. It has
instead accepted an abstract academic argument with dangerous
real-world results for residents of the District of Columbia.
Thankfully, because the plaintiff in Heller did not challenge the
District's ban on "machine guns," Washington, DC’s ban on most
semiautomatic weapons, including semiauto handguns, should be
unaffected.”

The ruling comes one day after a Kentucky factory worker killed five
co-workers with a handgun before taking his own life. For a copy of
the amicus brief submitted by the VPC in the case, please see
http://www.vpc.org/hellerbrief.pdf.

Background Information

The Court’s ruling today does not appear to affect the District’s ban
on “machine guns,” which under DC law includes any gun “which shoots,
is designed to shoot, or can be readily converted or restored to shoot
semiautomatically, more than 12 shots without manual reloading.” This
definition would include virtually all semiautomatic handguns. As a
result, the District’s ban can remain in force for those types of
handguns, commonly known as pistols. In essence, the Court’s ruling
for the most part will only affect revolvers and derringers.
****

Then one assumes then that all those police officers carry" Machine
Gun" Glocks?

The confusion is glorious!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Dont know why BinLaden bothers with fighting the US, they seem to be doing
an adequate job of killing themselves without his help at all. He should
just buy handguns and give them away, I'm sure with some appropriate choice
of repressed ethnic minorities (whites?) he could easily treble gun
violence.

30,000 dead in a year. The American (Vietnam) War claimed 58,000 US lives
over 20 years, seems to me that the US is at war with itself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

The spin has started...as has the website redesign...

http://www.bradycampaign.org/

http://www.vpc.org/

fascinating...!

Heck, we will have them trying to get firearms rights restored for murderers and rapists
taking an absolute rights tact to force the courts to take a more narrow view that they
can further exploit. Fish slime is like stickum compared to leftist lawyers.

I wonder if Dick Anthony Heller will live long enough to have his own PDW in DC?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:55:27 +0000, NoOne@Home wrote:

Dont know why BinLaden bothers with fighting the US, they seem to be
doing an adequate job of killing themselves without his help at all. He
should just buy handguns and give them away, I'm sure with some
appropriate choice of repressed ethnic minorities (whites?) he could
easily treble gun violence.

30,000 dead in a year. The American (Vietnam) War claimed 58,000 US
lives over 20 years, seems to me that the US is at war with itself.

Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

We should outlaw cars.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
snip
Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

We should outlaw cars.

--
Tim Wescott

I've almost died from a broken heart a number of times...we should ban women!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:55:27 +0000, NoOne@Home wrote:

Dont know why BinLaden bothers with fighting the US, they seem to be
doing an adequate job of killing themselves without his help at all. He
should just buy handguns and give them away, I'm sure with some
appropriate choice of repressed ethnic minorities (whites?) he could
easily treble gun violence.

30,000 dead in a year. The American (Vietnam) War claimed 58,000 US
lives over 20 years, seems to me that the US is at war with itself.

Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

We should outlaw cars.

Ban doctors, they killed 289,000 americans in 2006 trough abortion.

Binladen should just give out scholarships to medical students then he would
have some real WMDs in the form of MDs.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
snip
Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

We should outlaw cars.

I've almost died from a broken heart a number of times...we should ban women!

Wouldn't that put a HUGE dent in your lesbian lifestyle? ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

azotic wrote:
"Tim Wescott" wrote in message

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:55:27 +0000, NoOne@Home wrote:

Dont know why BinLaden bothers with fighting the US, they seem to be
doing an adequate job of killing themselves without his help at all. He
should just buy handguns and give them away, I'm sure with some
appropriate choice of repressed ethnic minorities (whites?) he could
easily treble gun violence.

30,000 dead in a year. The American (Vietnam) War claimed 58,000 US
lives over 20 years, seems to me that the US is at war with itself.

Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

We should outlaw cars.

Ban doctors, they killed 289,000 americans in 2006 trough abortion.

They weren't americans yet, got to be born in USA to be one. Birth
usually happens 8-9 months after conception, 9 being the norm. Those
289,000 were all aliens...

Binladen should just give out scholarships to medical students then he would
have some real WMDs in the form of MDs.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
snip
Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

We should outlaw cars.

I've almost died from a broken heart a number of times...we should ban women!

Wouldn't that put a HUGE dent in your lesbian lifestyle? ;-)

Maybe I should start thinking MEN!!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"T.Alan Kraus" wrote:

Ban doctors, they killed 289,000 americans in 2006 trough abortion.

They weren't americans yet, got to be born in USA to be one. Birth
usually happens 8-9 months after conception, 9 being the norm. Those
289,000 were all aliens...

So aliens can be killed? Gee I see a profit making oppertunity, web cams attached to
rifles arrayed on the border, cross there, bang, and a reward for stopping another
invader. Shooter and website get an equal cut of reward.

Whole new concept of the dead mans line.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:42:27 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
snip
Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

We should outlaw cars.

I've almost died from a broken heart a number of times...we should ban women!

Wouldn't that put a HUGE dent in your lesbian lifestyle? ;-)

Maybe I should start thinking MEN!!!

I thought you were lesbien, not gay, Tawm. So, which is it?
Oh, you confusing Midwesterners, I swear.

--
Deep doubts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom.
--Chinese Proverb
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
"T.Alan Kraus" wrote:

Ban doctors, they killed 289,000 americans in 2006 trough abortion.

They weren't americans yet, got to be born in USA to be one. Birth
usually happens 8-9 months after conception, 9 being the norm. Those
289,000 were all aliens...

So aliens can be killed? Gee I see a profit making oppertunity, web cams
attached to
rifles arrayed on the border, cross there, bang, and a reward for stopping
another
invader. Shooter and website get an equal cut of reward.

Whole new concept of the dead mans line.

There is a group of Dick Cheney's buddies who have been trying to set up a
shooting preserve that runs up against the Mexican border. They drive the
Mexicans in from the river, and get them running and jumping. They have to
be leaping when you shoot -- no ground sluicing is permitted.

Cheney offers pass-shooting lessons.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
"T.Alan Kraus" wrote:

[...]

I guess you have forgotten the guy in Texas that actually did this with
Laser's.
It was an internet based, fee per use service.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
"T.Alan Kraus" wrote:

[...]

Ohmigod. No, I never heard about it.

There are a lot of perverts out there.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:55:27 +0000, NoOne@Home wrote:

Dont know why BinLaden bothers with fighting the US, they seem to be
doing an adequate job of killing themselves without his help at all. He
should just buy handguns and give them away, I'm sure with some
appropriate choice of repressed ethnic minorities (whites?) he could
easily treble gun violence.

30,000 dead in a year. The American (Vietnam) War claimed 58,000 US
lives over 20 years, seems to me that the US is at war with itself.

Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

Maybe BinLaden should get his mates in Saudi Arabia to reduce the price of
fuel to Americans and get more US made cars on the road. That should treble
the road toll.

He could also lobby that driving on the wrong side of the road is a
fundamental right ensconced in the constitution.

God only knows why he lives in a cave when his best bet at destroying the US
is by getting them to do it themselves.

He could pay an airline to take the FAA to task over forced aircraft
maintenance - totally against the libertarian ideals of the founding
fathers - whoever heard of the Mayflower having a 10,000 hour service?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"NoOne@Home" wrote in
:

God only knows why he lives in a cave when his best bet at destroying
the US is by getting them to do it themselves.

I wonder - how much might he have contributed to the Obama Campaign?

--

I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Eregon" Eregon@Saphira.ørg wrote in message
"NoOne@Home" wrote in
:

God only knows why he lives in a cave when his best bet at destroying
the US is by getting them to do it themselves.

I wonder - how much might he have contributed to the Obama Campaign?

Dont worry your pretty little redneck head about that. Hillary will be
President once all the hand gun owning have finished filling Obama with
lead.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"NoOne@Home" wrote in news:9jaak.16087$IK1.12531
@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

"Eregon" Eregon@Saphira.ørg wrote in message
"NoOne@Home" wrote in
:

God only knows why he lives in a cave when his best bet at destroying
the US is by getting them to do it themselves.

I wonder - how much might he have contributed to the Obama Campaign?

Dont worry your pretty little redneck head about that. Hillary will be
President once all the hand gun owning have finished filling Obama with
lead.

What kind does SHE pack? G

If Obama picks HER as his VP it'll prove that he's either suicidal or
exceptionally stupid.

If that ticket wins, don't expect him to take the Oath of Office on January
20, 2009!

She's already shown her willingness to eliminate ANYONE that gets between
HER and the Oval Office.

--

I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

just trying to check something here - are you guys REALLY making death
threats against a congressman or are you just posturing?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 04:54:41 GMT, Eregon Eregon@Saphira.ørg wrote:

[...]

Wont that be a lovely job for the secret service? trying to prevent
the VP from killing the President.......

One of the best ways, is to make sure they both fly on the same
aircraft. If she demanded to fly on a different broom...er
aircraft...given the Clintons history of killing people by air
crash...Id be very very worried......

Gunner

"The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism, but under the
name of liberalism they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program
until one day America will be a socialist nation without ever knowing how it
happened." -- Norman Thomas, American socialist

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 00:24:10 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Wont that be a lovely job for the secret service? trying to prevent
the VP from killing the President.......

One of the best ways, is to make sure they both fly on the same
aircraft. If she demanded to fly on a different broom...er
aircraft...given the Clintons history of killing people by air
crash...Id be very very worried......

I thought it was SOP to never let the Pres and VP fly together.

Air Force 1 = Pres
Air Force 2 = VP

extra planes with support personel and the limo go by normal call
signs. Right??

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 23:42:33 -0700, "William Noble"
wrote:

[...]

what threats?

Please review the definiton of the term "observation"

gunner

"The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism, but under the
name of liberalism they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program
until one day America will be a socialist nation without ever knowing how it
happened." -- Norman Thomas, American socialist
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wont that be a lovely job for the secret service? trying to prevent
the VP from killing the President.......

One of the best ways, is to make sure they both fly on the same
aircraft. If she demanded to fly on a different broom...er
aircraft...given the Clintons history of killing people by air
crash...Id be very very worried......

I thought it was SOP to never let the Pres and VP fly together.

Air Force 1 = Pres
Air Force 2 = VP

extra planes with support personel and the limo go by normal call
signs. Right??

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

It is...which makes it easier for hillary to murder the president.

Gunner

"The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism, but under the
name of liberalism they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program
until one day America will be a socialist nation without ever knowing how it
happened." -- Norman Thomas, American socialist
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"William Noble" wrote in news:3b7c9$4869d2a6$21170
@news.teranews.com:

just trying to check something here - are you guys REALLY making death
threats against a congressman or are you just posturing?

Personally, I wouldn't harm even one kinky hair on his head or one dyed one
on hers.

With Hillary's history of convenient deaths among those who might either
stand in her way or endanger her aspirations, Obama would have to be either
suicidal, insane, extremely stupid, or just another party hack to choose
her as his VP candidate since SHE would be the one most interested in
causing HIS demise/disqualification between the session of the Electoral
College and the Inauguration.

After all, her aspirations have been clear since the opening days of Slick
Willie's term when she became the first Presidential Spouse to ever be
named to an Official Post as the head of the Health Care Task Force.

If she and Slick Willie had been able to ram her plan through Congress,
she'd have replaced algore as VP candidate for the next term and, once that
term was over, she'd have been the next Democrat Party Nominee.

No, Bill, there's no one on Planet Earth who's more of a hazard to Barack
Hussein Obama's wellbeing than Hillary Clinton.

Certainly no one on this NG would be so idiotic/insane as to make such a
threat - especially me. grin

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Can't you smell their fear? They're scared to death that the next president
is going to be a real liberal. So they are talking out their asses about how
they would like to see anything including an assassination rather than to
have a liberal elected. I can hardly wait until election day so I can give
every damn right winger a load of **** about what losers they are. They
dished it out, remember them saying it was going to be a republican running
the show for decades? Now the republicans are about to be run out of town.
It's great. The shoe is on the other foot now and they don't like it a bit.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Don't be surprised if the Secret Service is checking up on you right now.
You might not think you were making a threat but that is not what matters.
If they think you were you might be in some trouble already. Keep an eye on
your back.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wont that be a lovely job for the secret service? trying to prevent
the VP from killing the President.......

One of the best ways, is to make sure they both fly on the same
aircraft. If she demanded to fly on a different broom...er
aircraft...given the Clintons history of killing people by air
crash...Id be very very worried......

I thought it was SOP to never let the Pres and VP fly together.

Air Force 1 = Pres
Air Force 2 = VP

extra planes with support personel and the limo go by normal call
signs. Right??

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

It is...which makes it easier for hillary to murder the president.

Gunner

You're a lot more of a threat than she is. A mentally deranged loose cannon
going by the moniker Gunner who likes to shoot and is using the words
president and murder in the same sentence. Hey, Secret Service. Over here!

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
"RAM³" wrote:

With Hillary's history of convenient deaths among those who might either
stand in her way or endanger her aspirations, Obama would have to be either
suicidal, insane, extremely stupid, or just another party hack to choose
her as his VP candidate since SHE would be the one most interested in
causing HIS demise/disqualification between the session of the Electoral
College and the Inauguration.

She has one good option open in addition to outright murder; Obama has
never been able to produce a birth certificate to prove he is eligible
to be president. His father was never a US citizen and his mother did
not meet eligibility requirements unless he was born on US soil. He was
likely born in Kenya and would not meet presidential requirements for
being 'naturally born'. All Hillary would have to do if elected VP
would be to expose his ineligibility after election and before
inauguration. ;(

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

nick hull wrote:
In article ,
"RAM³" wrote:

With Hillary's history of convenient deaths among those who might
either stand in her way or endanger her aspirations, Obama would
have to be either suicidal, insane, extremely stupid, or just
another party hack to choose her as his VP candidate since SHE would
be the one most interested in causing HIS demise/disqualification
between the session of the Electoral College and the Inauguration.

She has one good option open in addition to outright murder; Obama has
never been able to produce a birth certificate to prove he is eligible
to be president. His father was never a US citizen and his mother did
not meet eligibility requirements unless he was born on US soil.

LMAO
We was.

He
was likely born in Kenya

Kenya, Hawaii perhaps.

and would not meet presidential requirements
for being 'naturally born'. All Hillary would have to do if elected
VP would be to expose his ineligibility after election and before
inauguration. ;(

Are you really this stupid?

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
nick hull wrote:
In article ,
"RAM³" wrote:

[...]

It looks like he is. And it's an improvement from some of his previous
posts. d8-)

What does it mean when a conservative engages in magical thinking? Does it
mean something weird?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 06:53:48 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, nick
hull quickly quoth:

In article ,
"RAM³" wrote:

[...]

http://images.dailykos.com/images/us...ertificate.jpg
Huh? His mother's first name is _Stanley_?

--
Such is the irresistible nature of truth that all it asks, and all it wants,
is the liberty of appearing. -- Thomas Paine
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RAM³" wrote:

[...]

She was a steamer.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:27:12 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

http://images.dailykos.com/images/us...ertificate.jpg
Huh? His mother's first name is _Stanley_?

She was a steamer.

Does she have a large trunk? Elephino.
(Oops, wrong joke composite.)

--
Such is the irresistible nature of truth that all it asks, and all it wants,
is the liberty of appearing. -- Thomas Paine
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...
nick hull wrote:
In article ,
"RAM³" wrote:

[...]

That they are confusing themselves with an entertainer, Rush Limbaugh.

Does it mean something weird?

Rush is actually pretty cool if you put aside his radio show. You also have
to accept at face value his statements about addiction. Thinking you were
him or part of his clique OTOH is definitely strange.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

http://images.dailykos.com/images/us...ertificate.jpg
Huh? His mother's first name is _Stanley_?

I notice the certificate number is blacked out ?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stuart Wheaton wrote:
nick hull wrote:
In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

http://images.dailykos.com/images/us...ertificate.jpg
Huh? His mother's first name is _Stanley_?

I notice the certificate number is blacked out ?

So, do you guys in the tin foil hat crowd really think you are gonna
find something along this line? I suspect the DNC and Hillary's oppo
research people have already vetted the candidate as to eligibility.
If he was going to spend the time and money to get this far, I am
sure Mr. Obama also made certain he was eligible.

And so did the FBI.
You have, basically, to fill out an application to run for the Presidency.
Unlike many employers, the Feds check this all out.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news:ZZydnceBzuOzlvjVnZ2dnUVZ_srinZ2d@earthlink. com...

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
snip
Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

We should outlaw cars.

I've almost died from a broken heart a number of times...we should ban
women!

Wouldn't that put a HUGE dent in your lesbian lifestyle? ;-)

Maybe I should start thinking MEN!!!

I thought you were lesbien, not gay, Tawm. So, which is it?
Oh, you confusing Midwesterners, I swear.

--
Deep doubts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom.
--Chinese Proverb
----

I figure if I turned bi-seximal, I could double my chances of getting lucky!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Stuart Wheaton wrote:
nick hull wrote:
In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

http://images.dailykos.com/images/us...ertificate.jpg
Huh? His mother's first name is _Stanley_?

I notice the certificate number is blacked out ?

So, do you guys in the tin foil hat crowd really think you are gonna
find something along this line? I suspect the DNC and Hillary's oppo
research people have already vetted the candidate as to eligibility.
If he was going to spend the time and money to get this far, I am
sure Mr. Obama also made certain he was eligible.

And so did the FBI.
You have, basically, to fill out an application to run for the Presidency.
Unlike many employers, the Feds check this all out.

Good idea, could I see a copy?

OT-More Media Spin Gunner Metalworking 0 March 30th 06 12:44 PM
DVD no spin David Lesher Electronics Repair 17 December 16th 04 08:59 PM
GE Washer won't spin DennisD Home Repair 3 August 23rd 04 02:01 AM
CD will not spin up Apparatus Electronics Repair 33 September 25th 03 06:01 PM
CD not able to spin Alex C Electronics Repair 3 September 9th 03 01:03 PM